“Really, really good!”
Review of The Bay House

The Bay House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bay House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Cross street: Highway 41
D.C. Suburbs
“Really, really good!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

It had been many years since I last dined here - I'm glad we came back. The food was outstanding from the fresh oysters to the entree's and dessert - everyone raved about their meals. We were four couples celebrating 2 anniversaries. We brought our own wine ($20 corkage fee per bottle which is about standard) At first the reception we got was slow and in attentive - however I spoke to the manager right away and everything was fine after that. I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting or living in Naples!

Pennsylvania
“A beautiful place for a romantic dinner...”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were sent here on a recommendation from our concierge at the Naples Bay Resort. We were not disappointed at all. The food was outstanding, the service was prompt without being intrusive on a couple dining out. I had the lobster and jonah crab souffle...this baked creation that arrives in a jumbo casserole (enough for two seriously!) and it is a bite of southern cooking heaven. The raw bar list is extensive and they clearly take pride in their fresh selection list. We had a lovely table right up on the window that overlooks a basin waterway and in the evening they underlight it so you can see in to the bay nicely.
We did not go in but they have a raw bar attached next door and it looked like a very nice set up and several people seemed to be having a great time sitting at a fresh serve shuckers bar where they put the oysters right up on the plate as they open them. Seemed very nice as well.

Hartford, Connecticut
“dependable”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our fourth time, consistently good service, pretty view and tasteful food. Ate local farm salad and naples seafood grill, both very good

The Florida Keys
“Eclectic menu with great atmosphere and music”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I love when a place feels real. This is it. Set in a natural environment in lush tropical vegetation, the restaurant's appeal for a casual dinner(sat in the Claw Bar) in a relaxed atmosphere was perfect. The food was outstanding and provided enough variety that the foodies in the group as well as the allergy prone found dishes for sharing. The short ribs with mac and cheese were outstanding, The grit tots with pimento cheese dipping sauce was so clever I'll be trying to duplicate them at home. We topped this all off with champagne. No room for the Baked Alabama, but we'll be back.The band was great and we actually stopped our conversation to listen often!

• Visited June 2013
“Overall OK, but investigate what you want!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We decided to go to the Bay house, based on my research on trip advisor and the hotel recommendations. The atmosphere was fun and rustic. There was a great band playing when we walked in (there is a more casual bar dining to the direct right when you walk in). There is also a fun fire pit with seats around the area outside where you valet your car. I have to say the service was good, the waiter seemed knowledgable but I disagree with his recommendations on the food. I doubt that he actually tried the food he recommended. The oysters: word to the wise, east are bigger than west. We also got the crab cocktail...but didn't get anything out of the claw, not enough meat there. I had the lemon yellowtail snapper, which was served with sweet potatoes (undercooked) and not a great combination. It is not a light fish (which is what the waiter stated). My husband had the grouper, that was delicious, with the appropriate side dishes: shrimp, potatoes, and spinach there was the right amount of a cream sauce as well. I apologize for not going into more detail as I do in my prior reviews, but it was a couple of months ago and my notes are a little lacking with flavor detail. The house chardonnay was delcious,crisp and light with mild fruit endings. Great combo with the fish. Dessert: gooey brown butter cake, not gooey not good. Maggie's lemon bar: delicious but needs more lemon!

Visited April 2013