“Beautiful spot, excellent food”
Review of The Bay House

The Bay House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bay House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 1,046 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: North Naples
Cross street: Highway 41
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Until last weekend, it had been nearly 3 years since I had been to Bay House. I always thought it was in such a great location, but that the food was average and expensive (like most restaurants in Naples). Since my last visit, they hired a new chef, and what a difference! I took friends there for brunch, and everyone (even my 7-year-old) kept raving about their food. The brunch menu has a nice range of items, and you could also choose from the regular menu. Great service, too.

There was live music, and as always, the views of the river are fantastic. I plan to go back this weekend.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

What a great atmosphere! this wasn't a typical Naples restaurant. It had an "Old Florida" feel to it. The food was very good and the service was excellent. There was live music off top the side so it wasn't too loud or intrusive. There are 2 sides to the restaurant. One side is a little more casual than the other so you can have your pick. Kind of like the best of both worlds. They were also adding on a new deck outside but that was not complete when I was there. I would definitely recommend and return here.

1  Thank SheriN2
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Found the Bay House by accident while on a mini-vacation. The atmosphere is relaxing and scenic. Were very pleased with the menu. My husband had their creative version of surf and turf, which we both loved. Best service we've had in long time. We would highly recommend the Bay House.

1  Thank FloridaTraveler61
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The rerstaurant ran out of choices for dinner.They ran out of our two first choices for entres. It was expensive and service was poor.

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Beatiful waterfront dining on the Cocohatchee River. Has the appearance and feel of a private club. Always love a good soup with dinner I found a winner in the Pine Island Blue Crab Bisque rich in lump crab and finished in sherry. Next up was the house specialty; seared sea scallops served over a pancetta salad. Chief Ramsey would have been proud as they were perfectly done. The restaurant is closing for two weeks as they expand the parking lot and add a outdoor deck for cocktails and dining. Truly a hidden gem which we visit our our next trip