“Nice outdoor dining on 5th”
Review of Cafe Luna - CLOSED

Cafe Luna
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th Street
Description: Cafe Luna offers authentic Italian dishes and an extensive pizza menu, all on the most beautiful patio setting on famed 5th Avenue South. Full bar available. Join us for lunch, dinner, and live music nightly.
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Its's Italian comfort food. Not the best in town, but not the worst. You could do a lot worse on 5th Ave and spend way more. The food is solid. Portions are large. Prices are good. Location is great.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have been hesitant about trying the new 41 location, but now this is the only place for me! I went last Sunday with friends and family because I here they can easily accommodate large parties. I was surprised by the great atmosphere and live entertainment, what a lively restaurant. It was such a nice surprise to see that a friendly face from the downtown location was going to be serving us. We had two severs (Colton and Nichole), who instantly greeted us with a welcoming smile. They were so helpful to my friends who had never been there before and answered all of there questions without a second guess. You could tell they had been doing this a while because it almost felt like we were they only table in the restaurant they were serving. I ordered the bottle of wine special with my wife and so did the 8 others we were with ( Great value). I had the Steak Diane which was tender and full of flavor, My wife had the chicken broccoli which she loved as always. Our friends could not stop talking about the great experience they had but I owe the thanks to the Café Luna staff. Thank you so much for being so friendly and helpful. I will be back very soon with more friends!

1  Thank Bob S
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Four of us went to Cafe Luna last night, saturday the first of March. We had a 7:00 reservation, the place was packed, at 6:55 they called our name and sat us. We had decided to go with the special dinner, $29.99 a couple including a bottle of house wine, we all upgraded an additional $5.00 to the larger menu. Three members of our party had linguini with white clam sauce, I had the veal Parmesan. The food was served quickly and was well presented, in addition all of us thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The wine was passable, we have eaten in many restaurants in Naples, we have spent much more than we did here, some were unbelievable, some not, but the value and food at this restaurant warrent another visit.

1  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed March 2, 2014

But it was a Friday night. Our reservation for a table for six was at 8:00 p.m., and we weren't seated until 8:30. That was aggravating, but the food was very, very good. I would go back, but not on a Friday night.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Had reservations for 8 @ 7:30p and seated in timely manner. Bonus entertainment that evening was the fella that used to play at McCabes. Had a great and large house salad over and above our $29 dining experience. I had chicken parm and wife eggplant parm. Large servings and food hot with great flavors & presentation. Service was great. All others in our group were pleased with the entire evening. Bar was packed and very noisy. We were at new US-41S location!