“Still love this place!”
Review of Cafe Luna - CLOSED

Cafe Luna
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th Street
Description: Cafe Luna offers authentic Italian dishes and an extensive pizza menu, all on the most beautiful patio setting on famed 5th Avenue South. Full bar available. Join us for lunch, dinner, and live music nightly.
SW Florida
“Still love this place!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I revisited this Italian restaurant last night after being away for 6 months. We arrived after 9pm, received a warm welcome, seated in the outdoor patio immediately and asked if we were comfortable. There were several heaters mounted above the tables keeping the air warm but still feeling the gulf breeze. We ordered a pizza with sliced meatballs and green pepper. We ordered a Signature salad made of fresh mixed greens, pine nuts, strawberries, granny smith apple slices and an excellent lemon based dressing to split. The service was prompt, the food was excellent and the setting was perfect. Were else can you sit on fabulous 5th Ave. South and have a dinner for two with wine for under $40? This is a wonderful place for a casual dinner. If you are not in the mood for fine dining (5th Ave South has dozens of fine restaurants) and you just want to be out in the evening for a nice meal, I highly recommend Cafe Luna.

• Visited November 2012

florida
“The pizza was awesome”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We sat outside and ordered two pizzas. Meat lovers and a white pizza. The crust was just thin enough to be crispy and chewy. The white pizza could have used a little more spices but was still good. The meat lovers was so good. The sausage was of good quality. The ham slices were also top quality. The server was new but she did a great job. We never had to ask twice for anything or wait long for anything

Visited November 2012
Hollywood, Florida
“A Nice Place For Lunch In Naples”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My sister and brother-in-law and my husband and I decided to drive to Naples for the weekend (it's only about 1 1/2 hours from where we live in Hollywood, FL). We love it there because the city is clean, the architecture of the buildings is very appealing, there is so much shopping, and because there are so many places to eat. We had a dining certificate for Cafe Luna, which serves your basic Italian fare, so when we arrived in Naples, we headed over there for lunch. To be honest, there are so many over-priced eateries in Naples, but this isn't one of them. The weather was perfect, so we sat outside under an umbrella. All of us enjoyed our food. I had eggplant parm with a salad, my husband and brother-in-law had the veal cutlet with fries, and my sister had a salad and soup. We all agreed that the food was very good, and after using the certificate, we ate for under $10.00 a person which included the tax and tip. The wait staff was very personable and efficient. Our waiter was Elvis, a guy with a great personality and knowledge of the menu. I highly recommend that you ask for him to be your waiter; he is so pleasant. I won't guarantee that he'll sing, "Love Me Tender" for you when you request him to sing the song. However, I will guarantee that you'll leave feeling happy with the food and service. Cafe Luna also serves dinner, and the owner knows how to use clever marketing strategies to draw people into his restaurant. He has this special going called, "A Veally Good Deal," where you can choose from a number of entrees which includes a bottle of wine (of course, the veal is one of them). I hope you'll give Cafe Luna a try if you're ever in Naples, FL. You won't be disappointed.

Visited November 2012
Appleton, Wi
“Great food”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The eggplant parm was great. Entertainment was good as well. We ordered special buy2 entries and bottle of wine for thirty bucks. Wine was great. I like dry merlot. Good value as well. Except I got bitten my many Mosquitos.

• Visited November 2012
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Food was not good”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had the deal but the food was awful. The wine was ok and we got the waiter from hell who spoke about himself all night and how he travelled he world what a bore. Went once wont be back. There are lots better places in Naples.