“If You need a place to sleep it will work”

Holiday Inn Express Naples South - I-75
Ranked #57 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Findlay, Ohio
“If You need a place to sleep it will work”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Not the greatest place but I did sleep good. Was there at 2:00pm but you could not check in till 3:00 unless you wanted to pay an extra $10.00. Rooms were ready but that is their policy. Breakfast was not very good.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Arrived very late, 1:30 AM, needed a place to crash for the night, front desk personnel very nice.

This hotel was 1/2 the rate of the newer nearby hotels, and I can't expect their quality for 1/2 the price, I was traveling alone and moving on at daybreak so it was OK. It is clean, but for a non-smoking room there was a big burn on the bedspread, it should have been discarded and not placed back on the bed. The TV was old, but I wasn't really going to watch it. The A/C was a loud in-wall unit that came on and off a lot. The drywall had old water damage.

So it was OK, clean, a place to lay down for a few hours and not bad for the price paid.

Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Ohio
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Front desk person - friendly and courteous;
Queen double - comfortable, clean. and neat;
Quiet!
Shower - great pressure with adj shower head spray;
Frig- large dorm type
Microwave - none
TV - old; flat screen would have been nice!
Breakfast Buffet - offered; didn't eat.
Would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Ellijay, Georgia
Reviewed January 31, 2013

After traveling the long trip across Alligator Alley, it was great to be welcomed by a very helpful and kind staff! Kirk was extremely nice and posses excellent customer services skills. The room was very clean and comfortable. A few days after leaving the Hotel and Naples area, I realized that I had forgotten my phone charger behind in the room. I called Mike and sure enough, he said that it was there. He then offered to mail it to me. I received it just a few days later. This leads me to agree with jsuz4 that this is one of my favorite places to stay. So...Thank you to all of the compassionate staff members there!! Because of the excellent customer service, I look forward to future stays at the Naples Days Inn!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 30, 2013

When we go on our road trips, we look for low cost hotels which meet certain criteria: free wifi, free breakfast, refrigerator, microwave and good sleeping. This place met (but did not exceed) those criteria, so we call it average. There is nothing wrong with this place. It was acceptable to us and we would return if we ever come to Naples again. I will mention that there is a guest laundry, which we found nice to have. It is just one washer and dryer, so you might have to stand in line.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple