“Trianon is a good little hotel - informal, not fussy with a touch of class”
Review of Trianon Old Naples

Trianon Old Naples
Ranked #15 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Loved this hotel in every way. The location was wonderful and central to the lovely down town area. Tin City was also a good draw. The staff were friendly and the accommodations were 4 star in quality. The breakfast was just "ho hum" and it could be improved in my honest opinion. The parking spots were always available. I had no regrets staying here and the cost per night was affordable and fair. I booked through an internet site and got a better rate than the hotel was listing. Overall, I would rate this hotel high.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FriendlyTripper

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We stayed at The Trianon Old Naples for 6 nights - the second time we have chosen this gem of a hotel. It is in a great area and the rooms we've had on both occasions were very clean, well-equipped and spacious. Peter and Mike are two outstanding members of the great team who make the Trianon a "cut above". The hotel is a short car ride away from a super beach and Old Naples Pier - the hotel even has some beach chairs and parasol's which guests are welcome to use. In the evening you have a great choice of restaurants and shops within easy strolling distance of The Trianon. The air con system is noisy but it is efficient.

1  Thank Sue R
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Perfect weekend getaway spot just off the touristy Fifth Avenue. Quick drive to the Pier and wonderful shopping on Third Street. Rooms spacious and good new mattress. But furniture very old, bathroom soaps and shampoos were terrible. No fridge in room. Charge to use their computer. But would recommend for location, free parking, free breakfast till 10AM.

Room Tip: Try to get a balcony facing the street, not the back alley, on higher floor.
Reviewed April 17, 2014

The Trianon is in a great location to walk to Tin City and 3rd and 5th Avenue. Our room was spacious and very clean. The service at the desk was friendly and courteous. The continental breakfast consists of choices of fresh juices, fruit, cereal, muffins, pastries, or bagels, and coffee. It is was certainly adequate for us. The air conditioning is noisy, as noted in other reviews, but it did not disturb our sleep.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We went for a weekend with my baby and my husband. The room is very spacious. The beds are very comfortable. We got a crib at no extra charge. Breakfast doesn't include eggs but is good. It's near the main attractions in Old Naples (the beach, Tin City and 5th Ave). I think it's a bit expensive.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I chose this hotel for its location and wasn't disappointed. The Tripadvisor reviews on here were spot-on. The room (we had a standard double) was excellent. Very clean and comfortable, with good facilities. Great selection of TV channels, including the Golf Channel, which is good for late-night viewing.

The staff were courteous and willing. A special mention to Mike on the front desk, who also acted as barman. He was always willing to talk and to give advice/directions etc. There was also a nice English lady that was very helpful. I didn't get her name.

Breakfast, although included in the room rate, is very limited indeed and if there was one area that I think the hotel could improve it would be this one. The selection is too limited. Coffee runs out too often. The room is WAY too small for the number of guests. It's not that they need to provide cooked food or anything. I just feel that they could think more about their breakfast offering/accommodation and bring it up to a standard to match the rest of the hotel.

However, that is more of an observation than a complaint, as we never left the hotel feeling hungry any morning.

This place simply can't be beaten on its combination of quality/value/location in Naples. We would return here in an instant!

Room Tip: We had room 309. No view, but very quiet and located near to the elevator/lift.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TOM-C--LIVERPOOL
Reviewed April 4, 2014

This 3 day getaway took place as a result of deeply discounted airfares and a Kayak search. The location was critical, two blocks off of 5th Avenue! Every morning I got up before the sun, dressed comfortably and walked 5th Avenue to the beach and back. The accommodations were exceptional and I have no complaints. The staff was very professional. This was the nicest small hotel that I have ever stayed at. On Sunday morning (no traffic) I took my wife for brunch on Ocean Drive at South Beach, because she had never been there. That evening we dined at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse back in Naples. It was the best three day getaway from Wisconsin that I have ever had!

Room Tip: I asked for a 1st floor front room and I was happy.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple