Residence Inn Naples
$264
$229
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$139
$124
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$119
$174
$189
$165
Preferred Hotels
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
$199
  • Beachfront
$302
$257
Priceline
All reviewsbasketball courtbedroom suitepool areafull kitchensofa bedfire pittamiami trailsocial houreach morningdining tablemake your own wafflesyogurtfree breakfastsmall kitchenhot tubwould stay againbeach shuttle
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Naples Residence in for a few days, our fifth or so stay there over the last four years. We've liked it in the past, but it seemed a bit off this time.

While the some of the rooms were remodeled (for example, our suite had its kitchenette redone very nicely), other things weren't as good. For example, our sofa was covered in a plastic-like fabric that made it very unconfortable. I know they want to protect against wear and water, but do they need to use plastic?? Also, our bed was one of the most saggy ones we've had recently in a hotel. And, while they replace the pool furniture since we were there last, the new lounges are very uncomfortable, with a bar that hits the butt at the wrong place.

Also, it just didn't seem as well kept. The common areas weren't as clean as they used to be, especially around breakfast time (although the sweet breakfast lady did her best to keep up, but I think they were short staffed). Front desk not particularly friendly, and we got scolded by the housekeeper about checking out in time - if checkout time is noon, the housekeepers ought not hassle you if you're still there at 9:30...

The place was very busy, and that may have had something to do with it. But, while that may explain some of the people issues, it doesn't make up for the comfort points.

Room Tip: Do pool view; quieter and newer interiors than the outside rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank KV-MKE
Kersten W, Manager at Residence Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you for your feedback about our property. I apologize that you had some unpleasant experiences during your stay. We are starting to update the property and the new couches you described are part of the updates. I apologize that you found it uncomfortable, as we are replacing the couches to provide a better look and feel to the room. I feel bad that you had an uncomfortable bed, and I wish you had mentioned something during your stay, and we would have certainly replaced the matress with another one that would have more comfortable to your liking within minutes of your request. Please know that we do appreciate your feedback as it helps us to continue making improvements all with the importance of our guests in mind.
thank you again.
Jodie Hubka
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed March 10, 2014

A typical Residence Inn that is 1 mile from the beaches and has free breakfast and some dinner meals Mon-Wed. We used it for breakfast and sleeping and it served our purpose. Quiet, dependable and clean. We ate breakfast in the courtyard or by the pool each morning. The breakfast was well stocked and refilled constantly even though the 60+ crowd was pretty demanding each morning.
Nice to have the kitchenette and full size fridge to fix snacks to go, and keep beverages cold.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ksols
Jodie V, Manager at Residence Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience! Many would agree that we are an excellent value for the price paid. We are so glad you were able to enjoy your breakfast by the pool. We appreciate you choosing our hotel and hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to Naples!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Very ho-hum and slightly below average Residence Inn. We prefer to stay at these hotels, as they have a kitchen and complimentary breakfast. This room was way smaller than others, sort of drab, clearly needs updating.
Som e of the hotel staff were friendly, some very indifferent and uninterested.
Rooms were very clean. Lots of people staying there seemed to live there for the winter season.
All in all, not a hotel I would recommend for families.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank lsahovey

Thank you for sharing your opinion on trip advisor. We are sorry to read about the description of your suite. Your comments have been noted and shared with the appropriate personnel. Built brand new in 1999, Residence Inn Naples is in a continuous process of maintaining & updating its facilities. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and our service, and always strive to exceed our guests expectations. We hope you were still able to enjoy your time in Naples.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Recently stayed 3 nights in a studio. Overall a good place to stay (free breakfast, parking and wifi, lovely pool area, closes to beaches and downtown Naples, very friendly staff). Nice to have a kitchenette as well. For me the downside had to do with the actual rooms. I travel a lot (both work and personal), trying to usually stay only at the Marriott brand, however this was the first location that I can remember that hasn't been renovated in the last several years. The bed (a queen, which while it was in my confirmation I seemed to miss this and the hotel does not have any king beds) was the least supportive bed I can remember ever sleeping in. Each time one of us moved in the bed it caused the whole bed to move up and down. The pillows were extremely thin. None of the furniture or fixings also seem to be up to the new Marriott standard either. I could easily overlook this though if only the beds and pillows were upgraded so our sleep could be more restful. If you can get a good rate (Naples is expensive) this is a great deal. However unless a discounted rate was available I could be persuaded to try someplace else for comparison.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank LovesthebeachToronto
Jodie V, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you for your review on our property. We are glad that you enjoyed having a kitchen in your room, it is a plus when traveling with your family. We understand that you were not satisfied with the bed and pillows, and we apologize for that. Please know that we do have other pillows we could offer you, and also some firmer mattresses. We have guests reqesting less firm mattresses and some requesting very firm mattresses, so we usually do have a few of each to try and accomadate requests. We certainly would have tried to find one of the more firmer mattresess for you if we had known you were uncomfortable. Please accept our apologies and know that if you come back to visit us again, just let us know your preferences ad we will do our best to accomadate your requests. Thanks for the feedback as we use it to fine tune our operations so that we can meet your expecations next time!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The only reason I initially picked this property was because they allowed pets (with a $75 pet fee, regardless of how long your stay is). When I got there, I was really happy with the location of the hotel and the staff was absolutely amazing (as always with Residence Inns). Check-in was quick and smooth, and the room (a little smaller than I thought) was perfect for what I needed. Staff went above and beyond to help. Not far at all from downtown Naples, beaches, and parks. Everything you need is within walking distance or a short car ride. Less than 15 minutes from i75.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple