Residence Inn Naples
$264
$229
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$139
$124
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$119
$329
$174
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
$199
$764
$589
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbasketball courtbedroom suitepool areafull kitchensofa bedfire pittamiami trailsocial houreach morningdining tablemake your own wafflesyogurtfree breakfastsmall kitchenhot tubwould stay againbeach shuttle
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had a great two day stay! Our recommendation is to ask for a room on the West side of the complex NOT facing the inner-pool and recreation area. Middle of the week was ideal for child-less couple because when the weekend came around - boy! There were the little Gremlins everywhere! Our room was on the east side of the building facing the basketball court. People really like to start to play basketball early in the morning. The pool was a busy area at all times. Our room was clean and our housekeeping staff top rate. Front desk was excellent by sending us a fan when one was requested. Food was good. We like Residence Inns and this one we found to be superior in Housekeeping Staff and make-over service.
GO TO CLAM BEACH!

Room Tip: West side of complex NOT facing inner pool and recreation area.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank WendyS556
RSWNA, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Hello Wendy! Thank you for taking time to write about your recent visit. It is great to read about all the good things you like about Residence Inn, especially our housekeeping service, front desk staff, and food service. However, I am very sorry to learn about the early morning basketball playing / disturbance. Our Sports Court hours are 9:30am - 10:00pm weekdays, and 10:30am - 10:00pm on weekends. Our staff is trained to enforce these hours, and we do not provide guests with balls or rackets when the court is closed. It is possible that a guest brought their own basketball and was not aware of sports court hours. If this was the case, then our staff must do a better job of paying attention to both pool and sports court activity in order to prevent future incidents. We really appreciate your review, and will use your feedback to improve our service. Thanks again, and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I took a vacation in Naples and spent 5 nights at the Residence Inn in Naples. From check-in to check-out our experience was excellent. The breakfast buffet was always well-stocked with fresh items and there was a good variety of fruit, muffins, cereals, etc to choose from. Our room was clean and comfortable. The pool area was well-kept with plenty of chairs and lounges. The fitness center was a little small, but adequate. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Residence Inn and would not have any second thoughts about staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Barbara Z
RSWNA, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you Barbara. We are delighted you chose us and had an excellent time. Thanks for recognizing some of the great things we offer and for sharing your opinion by reviewing us. Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stayed here over Easter weekend. I'd (according to the Marriott res agent I spoke with) book a 2 bedroom suite, as we are a family of six At check in - we were given a one bedroom suite. I didn't find out till we got to the room. Completely panicked, as I know the hotel was booked solid and it was Easter - probably had no alternatives. The front desk was very, very nice and some how managed to switch us.

The hotel is clean and in excellent condition. Great location, too. Naples itself is fantastic.

Only complaint is that the pool and the "pool area" is very small - too small for a hotel that size, imo. As the hotel was full, it was a little chaotic, because there were so many people.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank RoadWarrior0219
RSWNA, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Glad we were able to accomodate you with a 2 BDR suite, and I am happy to read that overall you enjoyed your visit and would stay here again. Sorry about the pool situation. Easter and Spring break create similar challanges for most area hotels and beaches. This is a tough situation in Naples, especially during Feb - April, when visitor demand is at an all time high.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Yet another fantastic holiday in Naples.
Great staff and location for the shops, beaches and golf.
Have been coming to Naples for over 20 years and have stayed in lots of locations but we like coming back here due to very nice helpful staff, good facilities, great food and offers.
Staff always able to help and always able to recommend restaurants, shops etc etc.....

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Harveyd_10
RSWNA, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

WOW! Your GREAT review really sums up Residence Inn Naples! I couldn't have said it better!! Thanks again for your continued loyal patronage, and we are already looking forward to your next visit!!!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This hotel has some nice amenities. Namely, a nice breakfast with some healthy choices. In addition, they have a manager's reception with Chablis and Rose and what some might call appetizers. The staff is friendly and allowed us to look at a room before we comitted to our 3 day stay. I like the Residence Inn concept of having a full kitchen (no oven) to be able to make coffee and have a snack available whenever you want it. The location is okay, but kind of far from downtown and the beach.
Couple of things things. Our housekeeping did not arrive at our room until about 5 pm every day. I am sure that they have a lot of rooms to clean however, maybe they should hire more housekeepers so that they can finish cleaning rooms before 5 pm. We also had a landscape service begin mowing the lawn at 8 am (a little early when you are on vacation). They also use the very loud leaf blowers out on the patio during breakfast at 8:30 am. I think they should wait until breakfast is over to use the loud blowers. In addition, maybe this cannot be avoided in Florida, but the pool was HOT. I truely could not tell a difference between the hot tub and the pool temperature.
I did enjoy my stay. I travel a lot and am a Gold Marriott and stay at a lot of Residence Inns. I like great customer service and this hotel provided that. I can overlook leaf blowers if the staff is friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: If you stay in winter and want your windows open stay away from the highway 41 side. Some of the rooms interiorly can be kind of dark. I would choose an upper foom floor. You might have to call for luggage racks. My room did not come with any.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MichaelMinneapolis

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your honest and candid feedback. I am glad to read that overall, you enjoyed your 3 day visit. We place a premium on Customer Service, and I am proud of the job our team did for you. Also, like you, most guests appreciate our complimentary breakfast and social hours, as well as our fully equipped suites with kitchens.
Our free beach shuttle takes guests to Lowdermilk Park Beach, just under 3 miles away, but the hotel is actually less than 1 mile from other beaches in our Park Shore neighborhood.
We do apologize for the late housekeeping service, and we will gladly accommodate earlier times if requested. We also want to apologize for the landscaping noise, and will ask our company to start later in the morning or afternoon. You are correct about the pool temperature situation, as the Florida sun recently heated the pool water above 90 degrees, while the hot tub is set at a standard 104 degrees. Thanks again for staying, and please return soon!