The hotel was clean & had a continental breakfast free. In regard to the breakfast, there is only one toaster that doesn't work very quickly, and it's set in a rather cramped room where it is hard to get to things when crowded. They usually ran out of something every day. It's primarily an older crowd who tend to rise and shine early, hanging out in the breakfast area and front lobby, which makes it difficult to find a place to sit an eat. They also retire early, as we received a call at 7:45PM from the front desk because someone had registered a complaint that our tiny, computer speakers were playing our music too loud??? When my husband asked the clerk what time it was (thinking perhaps we had lost track of time) and she responded before 8:00PM we were astonished. Our campground has a later quiet time than that.
Given that, the room was clean and efficient, bed is very comfortable, nice TV. Maid service was good, although they are somewhat stingy with the bathroom supplies. The pool area was excellent, 85 degrees and clean, we just wish it had been a warmer week so we could have enjoyed it more. We did go in a few times, but getting out in 60 degree weather wasn't pleasant.
The front desk people were very accomodating aside from the (loud??) noise complaint... my husband is 54 and I'm 48, it wasn't head banging music! Richard was always a pleasure to deal with, always said hello and good morning. Highly recommend Alice Sweetwaters for dinner, you get a discount with your room key, there is an outside bar, and it's very kick-back and good food.
We met many people who are staying there for a month or longer (different version of snow-birding than what you typically think of) which makes the dynamics interesting... not bad though, just interesting.
La Quinta is always a nice, clean place to stay and this one was better than others we've been to. The location can't be beat, close to the beach (5 minutes to the pier, nice public parking & restrooms) and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown was recently named a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner!Just blocks from the popular historic 5th Ave South & Tin City Marketplace, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown is a first-class hotel situated in the heart of Naples' premier shopping and entertainment district. The hotel is conveniently located just 2 miles from Naples Municipal Airp...see moreort, a mile from white sand beaches, and nearby the Naples Fishing Pier, Caribbean Gardens & Zoological Park, and Naples Philharmonic. There are ten golf courses within 5 miles of the hotel and with eight restaurants within walking distance, you won't have to go far to find great dining options. Business travelers enjoy a short 4-mile commute to the Naples Industrial Park. We are also close to attractions such as the Everglades, Naples Botanical Gardens, Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Conservancy Nature Center & Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. Each spacious guest room features free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hair dryer, expanded cable channels with Nintendo games, voice mail and much more. The hotel offers free high-speed wireless internet access, fitness center and a refreshing heated outdoor pool. You'll also wake up each morning to a delicious complimentary Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and free newspaper as well. Valet laundry service is also available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Naples Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown Hotel Naples
- La Quinta Naples
- Naples La Quinta