This hotel is a great little place for the bargain traveller. We stayed here for one night before we explored the Everglades Park the next day. The hotel is not really located in downtown but it is only a very short drive west from the hotel to Fifth Avenue in downtown Naples, where many terrific restaurants are located (we sampled two of them and were mightily impressed by both). The hotel is also located a 20 to 25 minute drive north to the Miromar Outlets, which, in our opinion, provided a better shopping experience than the overcrowded Sawgrass Mills Outlet in Miami. The room we received was visibly old and rundown but at least it was relatively roomy and included a fridge and a microwave. They also offer a free breakfast (cereal, toast, coffee, juices, hard-boiled eggs, waffles, muffins, etc.) and free wireless internet. The staff is friendly although they seemed understaffed as I had to wait at least 5 minutes each time I needed to talk to someone. The pool area is very small and the fitness area is not very useful. There is also no business centre. There is no view from any of the rooms except for parking lots and traffic. Considering we paid only $30 on Priceline ($41 with all taxes and fees) and considering the fridge, microwave, free breakfast and wireless internet, this hotel is a great deal. Would probably note stay here for rest and relaxation but would definitely stay here for a short stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown was recently named a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner!Just blocks from the popular historic 5th Ave South & Tin City Marketplace, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown is a first-class hotel situated in the heart of Naples' premier shopping and entertainment district. The hotel is conveniently located just 2 miles from Naples Municipal Airp...see moreort, a mile from white sand beaches, and nearby the Naples Fishing Pier, Caribbean Gardens & Zoological Park, and Naples Philharmonic. There are ten golf courses within 5 miles of the hotel and with eight restaurants within walking distance, you won't have to go far to find great dining options. Business travelers enjoy a short 4-mile commute to the Naples Industrial Park. We are also close to attractions such as the Everglades, Naples Botanical Gardens, Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Conservancy Nature Center & Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. Each spacious guest room features free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hair dryer, expanded cable channels with Nintendo games, voice mail and much more. The hotel offers free high-speed wireless internet access, fitness center and a refreshing heated outdoor pool. You'll also wake up each morning to a delicious complimentary Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and free newspaper as well. Valet laundry service is also available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Naples Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown Hotel Naples
- La Quinta Naples
- Naples La Quinta