We stayed here for a conference versus staying on Marco Island. It was about a 30 minute drive.
Okay, first the positive. The beds were relatively comfortable, the staff were pleasant at the front desk every time we interacted with them, and the A/C units were good.
Now, the less-than-positive. Our room was not clean (the ice bucket, for example, had an unidentifiable substance on it that I could scrape off; the throw pillow for the chair was disgusting). The continental breakfast was minimal (nothing healthy except oranges and apples. We are in FLORIDA - fresh fruit choices should be easy) including coffee, make-your-own-waffles, cereal, and some yogurt. Even my father-in-law who is very not-picky about such things asked me to stop at McDonald's each morning instead.
Would we stay again? Nope, we checked out a day early and won't likely be back . . . to much competition to not be paying attention to such details in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown was recently named a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner!Just blocks from the popular historic 5th Ave South & Tin City Marketplace, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown is a first-class hotel situated in the heart of Naples' premier shopping and entertainment district. The hotel is conveniently located just 2 miles from Naples Municipal Airp...see moreort, a mile from white sand beaches, and nearby the Naples Fishing Pier, Caribbean Gardens & Zoological Park, and Naples Philharmonic. There are ten golf courses within 5 miles of the hotel and with eight restaurants within walking distance, you won't have to go far to find great dining options. Business travelers enjoy a short 4-mile commute to the Naples Industrial Park. We are also close to attractions such as the Everglades, Naples Botanical Gardens, Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Conservancy Nature Center & Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. Each spacious guest room features free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hair dryer, expanded cable channels with Nintendo games, voice mail and much more. The hotel offers free high-speed wireless internet access, fitness center and a refreshing heated outdoor pool. You'll also wake up each morning to a delicious complimentary Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and free newspaper as well. Valet laundry service is also available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Naples Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown Hotel Naples
- La Quinta Naples
- Naples La Quinta