La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown
$264
$229
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$119
$296
$269
$145
$137
$329
$174
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
$187
$790
$609
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsclose to downtownroom was cleantin cityhard boiled eggsbagelsfree breakfastbreakfast barwaffle makerfridge and microwavea great place to staynice poolvery nice hotelminute drivepetsfloridaavenue
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This hotel is close to downtown Naples and shares a parking lot with good restaurant, has great waffles in their breakfast bar, and is dog friendly. Look beyond the age of some areas and focus on the friendly home-like atmosphere and you will keep coming back like we do.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed February 2, 2014

It's quite easy to get to various places in Naples, and only a few minutes drive to I-75. Room is clean, and front desk staffs were pleasant. You can walk to Oliver Garden which is located in the same parking lot. However there're lots of room for improvement for their breakfast. The offerings were so limited that we couldn't stand eating there for more than 2 straight mornings.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 1,015,286,969
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We just returned from a three night stay at this hotel. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the AC worked well, there were no unpleasant odors, and the staff was very concerned with our satisfaction. OK, the breakfast could have more choices, I guess, but it was sufficient, the coffee was good, and it was free! The hotel location is great, and the rates are reasonable. As I was checking out, I was asked if there was ANYTHING that could be improved with our room. Because I could see that the desk clerk was sincere, I told her about the squeeky bathroom door. She thanked me for letting her know and assured me it would be taken care of for the next guest. We stayed with our two dogs...an Australian Shepherd & a Golden...and they also enjoyed their stay at the La Quinta Downtown!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mzpad
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Bed was very good, blackout curtains not so good. But main complaint was the people in the room next to me started smoking cigarettes at 7:00a m. which woke me up. I called the front desk to complain but the smoking didn't stop until they checked out at 10 am. Awful smell...

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank traveltime2011
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Great choice for Naples. Located close to all Naples has to offer. A short drive to Tin City and Fifth Avenue. Only seven blocks north from Naples pier. I had forgotten my back pack at the desk when I was checking out. Called back about three hours later. They held it for me. Everything was intact. We will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple