I am most dissatisfied with my experience at the La Quinta Inn downtown Naples, Florida. After booking and paying 2 months in advance, I then reconfirmed my 8 day reservation, 30 days and 6 days prior to arrival, as this was to be a special anniversary trip which I did not want any problems with. Arriving late in the evening at the hotel I was given a "handicap accessible" room when none was requested or needed. This room had no chair for sitting and the "living area" was smaller than a regular room. This forced us to sit on the bed at all times, a very uncomfortable situation. When I talked with the staff the following day, I was told that room was all that was available. Since I had prepaid for the entire 8 days, I had no choice, according to the staff. Additionally, the rooms have "paper thin" walls which carry sound between rooms as if there was no wall at all. You hear all details of conversations had by persons in adjacent rooms, at all times of day and night. The breakfast area is too small to accommodate the number of people at the hotel. Sometimes you are forced to return to your room with your breakfast as no seating is available. The breakfast selection, which is limited, does not change. Overall our stay was very uncomfortable and not a hotel that I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown was recently named a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner!Just blocks from the popular historic 5th Ave South & Tin City Marketplace, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown is a first-class hotel situated in the heart of Naples' premier shopping and entertainment district. The hotel is conveniently located just 2 miles from Naples Municipal Airp...see moreort, a mile from white sand beaches, and nearby the Naples Fishing Pier, Caribbean Gardens & Zoological Park, and Naples Philharmonic. There are ten golf courses within 5 miles of the hotel and with eight restaurants within walking distance, you won't have to go far to find great dining options. Business travelers enjoy a short 4-mile commute to the Naples Industrial Park. We are also close to attractions such as the Everglades, Naples Botanical Gardens, Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Conservancy Nature Center & Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. Each spacious guest room features free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hair dryer, expanded cable channels with Nintendo games, voice mail and much more. The hotel offers free high-speed wireless internet access, fitness center and a refreshing heated outdoor pool. You'll also wake up each morning to a delicious complimentary Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and free newspaper as well. Valet laundry service is also available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Naples Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown Hotel Naples
- La Quinta Naples
- Naples La Quinta