“Clean rooms and Great Breakfast!”

Hampton Inn Naples I-75
Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Very clean rooms and wonderful, fresh, full breakfast bar...not continental breakfast. We were in a torrential downpour and decided to pull over and stay the night instead of braving the storm through Alligator Alley. So Glad we did.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We are glad you thought of Safety First and evacuated from the busy interstate turing the torrential downpours. We are so glad you chose our hotel and location. We hope you arrived home safe and sound. Come see us again....soon!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

It was better in the last couple of years. I have stayed at this hotel multiple times in the past, but found my most recent visit not so good. The internet/cable TV was being changed on the day I arrived. I was informed but after the first day couldn't access any local channels only cable channels. Front desk person wasn't at all concerned about me when I brought up entrance door security swipe system missing.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kurtster, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Valerie S:

We are so sorry to hear that an associate failed to show their genuine concern for your comfort and safety. That particular team player should have explained to you that our Engineer had removed the swipe and was in the process of having it repaired and replaced as soon as possible. I just spoke with him (The Engineer) and he confirmed that the swipe mechanism was only missing when he had it off to repair it. Of course, we wholeheartedly apologize on behalf of our team member.

Our upgrading our system from LodgeNet to DirecTV was something we anticipated to take approximately 4 hours to complete, and unfortunately that was not the situation. While we now have more free channels and have eliminated our on-demand system, the transition was anything but seamless.

The GOOD NEWS is that we have the new television network up and running and our guests love it.

Again, our sincerest apologies for the lack of concern from our team member.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Fast, easy check-in by a great receptionist. The lobby was very clean. The room was perfect. The heating and cooling worked well. The room staff always greeted you with a smile and took exceptional care of the room. Great breakfast prepared by a pleasant and caring associate. Food was fresh and plentiful. The complimentary cookies were delicious. The complimentary trip bag was well appreciated. I will return.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Thank you Marie C. for your kind review of our hotel. Our team of hospitality professionals pride themselves on their Hampton-ality!!!! We hope to see you again at our property very soon! We will still have the Grab and Go's available in the lobby and we promise to have smiles to welcome you home to the Hampton Inn Naples I-75!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Clean hotel, the staff are very courteous friendly and always greets you with a smile. Free breakfast with a variety of items to choose from, clean outdoor pool, and close to I-75. Would definately recommend this hotel family and friends for a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2014
GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words.....we strive to maintain a very high level of cleanliness and our Hampton-ality shines with our smiling, friendly faces the moment you walk through the door....from fresh baked cookies and fresh brewed coffee, to smiles.....all of which are free, we sincerely thank you for selecting us as your home away from home.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Our family found this an excellent place for a wedding shower weekend. The value is great and all enjoyed. The beds were comfortable, the breakfast good and varied and the staff very friendly. If you are in the Naples area, this is a good pick.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad you had a wonderful time and experience at our hotel. We hope that when you return to the greater Naples area again that we will be your choice for accommodations.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is a nice place to stay. The hotel and rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. Good location for business travelers right off of major roads. No place to work out, but I was told they are adding that soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review of our property and yes, we are so excited to be adding a sweet shop, exercise facility, and totally revamping the entire property as soon as we get the green light. You will definitely have to come back to see us again, once everything is complete. We'd love to see you!!!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Disappointed to discover that this location no longer supplies unscented toiletries. This was one reason I specifically chose a Hampton Inn. Could not use scented soaps and shampoos supplied because of allergies. Front desk had nothing I could use in their place. Breakfast offerings were limited, needed to be replenished more frequently. By 9 am, pickings were slim.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

We thank you for your review of our hotel. Our required Neutorgena products are very popular with most guests and we apologize that we had no unscented products available for your use. We did, however, check with the pharmacist at Target as to which products we could offer as a substitute since most products contain some sort of fragrance. ( I, too, am sensitive to fragrances and various air freshener products, so I certainly empathize with your situation). Unfortunately the Pharmacist told us that she is not familiar with any totally unscented soap or shampoo products. Upon further research, we have found that Neutrogena Naturals Face, and Body Bar, Dove Fragrance Free Soap, and Kirk's Castile Soap are fragrance free, and we will now keep a selection of these in reserves for those guests who also have the same needs. Free and Clear is also a brand name for shampoo and conditioner which we will also seek out for our future guests as well. Thank you for letting us know. Hopefully we can prevent the same from happening to another guest in the future and please contact us when you are returning so we can make sure to have these special amenity products on hand during your stay and waiting in your room for you. Kari Craig is our General Manager and Bernita Esprit is our Guest Services Manager, and both can be reached phoning us directly at 239-596-1299.

Again, we thank you for bringing this to our attention and will work on a permanent solution on our end.