“Average Hampton Inn”

Ranked #21 of 59 Hotels in Naples
St. Augustine, Florida
“Average Hampton Inn”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Disappointed to discover that this location no longer supplies unscented toiletries. This was one reason I specifically chose a Hampton Inn. Could not use scented soaps and shampoos supplied because of allergies. Front desk had nothing I could use in their place. Breakfast offerings were limited, needed to be replenished more frequently. By 9 am, pickings were slim.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
We thank you for your review of our hotel. Our required Neutorgena products are very popular with most guests and we apologize that we had no unscented products available for your use. We did, however, check with the pharmacist at Target as to which products we could offer as a substitute since most products contain some sort of fragrance. ( I, too, am sensitive to fragrances and various air freshener products, so I certainly empathize with your situation). Unfortunately the Pharmacist told us that she is not familiar with any totally unscented soap or shampoo products. Upon further research, we have found that Neutrogena Naturals Face, and Body Bar, Dove Fragrance Free Soap, and Kirk's Castile Soap are fragrance free, and we will now keep a selection of these in reserves for those guests who also have the same needs. Free and Clear is also a brand name for shampoo and conditioner which we will also seek out for our future guests as well. Thank you for letting us know. Hopefully we can prevent the same from happening to another guest in the future and please contact us when you are returning so we can make sure to have these special amenity products on hand during your stay and waiting in your room for you. Kari Craig is our General Manager and Bernita Esprit is our Guest Services Manager, and both can be reached phoning us directly at 239-596-1299.

Again, we thank you for bringing this to our attention and will work on a permanent solution on our end.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
New Jersey
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed for 2 days while my vacation home was having flooring installed. The room was clean, the staff friendly and the complementary breakfast had a great selection. would recommend this motel. If I need another place to stay in Naples this is the place.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
hampton2630, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words. Glad to hear the tile installation went well and on track! We are also very pleased that you will recommend out hotel in the future to your friends, family and neighbors. After all, sometimes family is more fun when they stay at a hotel. Just a thought. Stop in for a coffee one day to say hello!!!
Miami, Florida
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We spent the weekend in this hotel. Very clean and the staff was very helpful and courteous. My only real complaint would be the lack of a gym. At the very least accommodate a room with a treadmill, bike and a workout bench. Besides that everything else was great. And most importantly very CLEAN!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review of our property. We appreciate cleanliness as much as our guests. Glad you found our hotel to your liking. We hope you will return to stay with us again!
Naples, Florida
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

I recently hosted a birthday party with most of my guests traveling in from out of town. The General Manager offered a wonderful deal to my guests and I.

The hotel in true Hilton / Hampton Inn style offered outstanding service. Rooms were clean kid friendly staff very supportive and breakfast selection was very ample.

It is located within minutes to the beach grocers banks and any other amenity you can think of.

If you are looking for a naturally beautiful location I suggest you give them a chance. I can wait to host another event to return.

GEM!!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your business and the fact that you found our service, location, and cleanliness top notch! Please come see us again....soon!!!!
Virginia Beach, United States
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Visit this hotel for a wedding in Naples, the location was great and close to everything that I needed. The hotel was very clean, service was great, enjoyed my stay here. The breakfast was good. If I visit this area again I will stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're glad you chose us and are looking forward to your return very soon!!!
Bradenton, FL, United States
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Was a pleasant experience. Easy access, and clean room. All the services at good price. Convenient location. All the amenities really clean and work properly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking a plus service without spending a fortune.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Why thank you for the kind review of our property! We take pride in our cleanliness and service levels. We hope that when you again visit the Naples area you will select our fine hotel as your home-away-from -home!
Churchville, Virginia
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Nice hotel as Hamptons are, A bit hard to get to and the odd number rooms are near the entrance ramp to I-75. Big trucks are really bad from 5-6 in the morning. Noise from the interstate is not a problem but the trucks going up the incline are.

Room Tip: Pick an even numbered room on the front. Do not get an odd numbered room in the back near the inters...