Hampton Inn Naples I-75
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$110
$239
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$114
$269
$189
$165
Preferred Hotels
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)(Great Value!)
$215
$191
$309
$300
$289
$231
  • Beachfront
All reviewsave mariahighway sideremodeled roomssoccer tournamentthe breakfast arearoom was cleanbreakfast was excellentconvenient locationdefinitely stay here againeasy accessgreat propertyfree breakfastnice stayfront desk staffbusiness tripbagelsfitness center
Reviewed July 17, 2013

At the last minute we had to come to imokalee fl. to chaparone students going to the florida governors council of indian affairs youth program. The ceo had to find a hotel for us. All hotels were booked in Imokelee. The Hampton Inn I-75 was the closes location to the casino were students were to be picked up. The drive was straight from casino to hotel, which was great having to travel early in the morning. Your hotel staff had breakfast out and ready very early and coffee was hot fresh and robust. This helped us get a quick bite to eat, check-out and be on the road for our days road trip to orlando were we met the other bus and the students transferred and were on there way to Tallahassee,Fl. Thank You for a relaxing stay, even though it was quick short stay I look foward to another stay in our travels at your hotel. Coleen Hammonds. Thers not much more to say but t5his survey wants 200 words to complete it and move on so I will go get my cup of coffee which Ilove hot fresh and robust, in which your hotel had available at my stay with the Hampton Inn I-75. One thing I found to be odd was the fact that collier county has a ban on after dark swimming without having major lighting and a special permit. I understand why your hotel would not want to put there place in jeopardy of special permitting and liabilaty for the safety of there guests. THIS SURVEY REVIEW HAS TO MANY WORDS TO WRITE. While at the hotel there was a baseball team of about 20 children ans family everyone had a great time, the children played in the pool while parents gathered together. All the staff made sure all were tended to.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Nice facility, clean room, great location, fair price, helpful front desk staff. Needed to stay overnight in Naples at the last minute; the hotel was able to accomodate my needs on short notice. Would stay at this facility again if necessary.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We know when we see the Hampton sign we can count on a good, comfortable stay. This is very important especially when we are making business trips in unfamiliar territory. The few times when we have had a problem, it was always solved quickly and completely. The staff have always been very helpful. They know the surroundings: where the good restaurants are, etc..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The hotel was excellent. Staff was helpful. However let the breakfast go. Very bad no meat, not much to chose from, very little fruit. However the coffee was on point. Don't waste your time go to the Bob Evan next to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This hotel is located in a great area close to everything you need. I travel a lot and the Hampton chain always takes good care of me. The few times I have had a concern they have been prompt to resolve any issues.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business