All reviews front desk room was clean complimentary breakfast great place to stay tamiami trail the breakfast area would definitely stay here again location is great marco island yogurt inns fl gm bedding accommodations renovation pier
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

In part I feel bad for having to write this review as the Manager did give us our points back on this stay, but I feel like people should know about their issues.

When we arrived we went to our first room and the air conditioner wasn't working well. It wasn't blowing any cold air and when you turned up the fan speed it made a wretched noise. I called downstairs expecting them to just put us in another room, instead they sent a maintenance guy. And it was his first day on the job. He left our room and called us to say that they would be replacing the unit. He came back with another worker and as they were taking out the unit they spilled water all over our room all the way to the door and on our shoes. They radioed the front desk to tell them that we now wanted to move to another room and the girl said "Awesome, great job!" As if to say to him that he was supposed to make sure we remained in this room.

We then moved a few rooms down and the smell alone was much different than the first so we knew we were in a better room. That was until later that evening when I got out of the shower and a roach was crawling across the sink. We killed it and hoped to have not seen anymore. The next afternoon after being gone all day, we saw another one. We needed to go to sleep as we had another early morning so we tried to just ignore the second one also. But when I got up to use the restroom I turned on the light and there were three more in the bathroom. And then another one on the wall by the TV!!!! I was so freaked out, but our kids were asleep so we slept with the bathroom light on with the door closed and the lamp on the desk on. The next day before we checked out we killed two more.

We were in room 414 so I have no idea if there are any other rooms with this issue. The decor in this hotel was updated and modern, although very small rooms and very low ceilings.

As I said before the manager was very kind and called Hilton about giving our points back but we definitely won't want to stay there again unfortunately.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank lizzyrunner
Priscilla D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2016

Dear Lizzyrunner,

Thanks for choosing our Hampton Inn Naples Central for your recent stay.
Please accept my sincere apologies for issues during your stay and thank you for recognizing my efforts to make it right.
I understand that you might not come back, but I ask to please give us another chance when visiting Naples area in the future.

Reviewed June 20, 2016

Friendky staff and excellent accommodations. Highly recommended. Staff always helpful and friendly. Will definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends and business associates. Hotel is very clean and our room was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Priscilla D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2016

Dear Anthonyv563,

Thanks for being our guest and taking the time to review our hotel.
Yes, I have to agree with your comments about our TEAM! They go above and beyond for our guests making their stay memorable.
Please visit us again when back to Naples area.

Reviewed June 19, 2016

Clean rooms with a comfortable bed, mini fridge nice addition & common areas, within walking distance to restaurants. Staff friendly and quick to clean and get items for common areas.close to zoo and airport.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business

Dear Rindy G,

Thanks for being our guest and taking the time to review our hotel.
Our TEAM is very excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay, recognized our clean hotel and took advantage of our prime location.
Please come back to visit us soon.

Reviewed June 13, 2016

Small rooms and small bathrooms. They don't chance the sheets every day...wonder what else they don't do? The bill was not under the door at check out. They have very old elevators. If your going to impress someone with this visit...don't stay at this Hampton.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Todd W,

Thanks for choosing our Hampton Inn Naples Central for your recent stay.
Please accept my apologies for not meeting your stay expectations. We are a typical Hampton Inn, Hilton is planning our new décor package for late 2017 - "Forever Young". Please give us another chance when visiting Naples area again.

Reviewed June 10, 2016

Yes, this is an older Hampton Inn but very clean with updates. The staff was clearly trained in customer service as they aimed to please. Breakfast was better than most with good selection. Excellent location near a great place to eat,Mel's Diner. I would stay here again. Manager was friendly and super responsive. Breakfast helpers were great.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Priscilla D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2016

Dear HelenH8,

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.
I am happy to hear that our TEAM lived up to your expectations and you will come back to visit us again.
As a TEAM we take pride of our hotel cleanness, service and location.
Thanks for choosing our Hampton Inn Naples Central.