“Very nice and clean! A bit far from city center so.”

Hampton Inn Central Naples
Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Very nice and clean! A bit far from city center so.”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We had a first bad night in another hotel in Naples and changed to this one.

We were soooo relieved. Jaclyn from the reception was very nice, helpful and always smiling! It was very clean and new. The sheets and bedding were amazing! Wish I would have them at home jajajja. Bathroom amenities very good (from Neutrogena). Free breakfast was awesome too - ready made little cheese omelettes, waffle maker, coffee, pastries, fruits etc. - always well stocked.

I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

Only thing, wish there were a balcony and a bit closer to city center, but by car it's less then 10 min.

Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: nice rooms, perfect bedding for a good rest
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Good Morning,
Thank you for your great review. I am happy to hear you like our new amenities (Neutrogena) we were very excited about the change over and so many of our guests have given us great feedback on the shampoo. It gives me great pleasure to hear that the staff took good care of you and the breakfast was up to your expectations. All in all you gave us a great review and I thank you for taking the time to let us know we are doing a good job here in the Hotel.
General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Fayetteville, Georgia
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Another great stay. The breakfast was the best we'd had all week at any Hampton. The only negative was the breakfast attendant spent a lot of time talking to her friend instead of helping guests.
The man at our check -in was so helpful and gave us some great directions to Loudermilk Park.
We will visit again.
Our room had a small bathroom, but it also had a 2nd counter outside the bathroom with a mirror so it worked well for me to do hair and makeup without tying up the bathroom.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Randy B
Good Morning,
Thank you for your great feedback on our Hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast. We try to switch it up with the fresh fruit addition and other choices so it doesnt always seem like the same old breakfast. Donald my night man is so very helpful when it comes to restaurants in our area and can always find one that will appeal to our guests.
Hope we will see you again.

Neenah, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2014

When we go on an overnight stay we always stay at Hampton Inn and this one hasn't let us down. Great location, friendly staff and clean rooms! The check in and out was very quick and easy. Great people to work with.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so very much for continuing to be a loyal Hampton supporter. It is always great to hear from our guests and know that we had something to do with making their stay comfortable and friendly. It;s feedback like yours that makes us work even harder to give the best service in town. Thank you.

UK
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We chose this hotel on our way through Naples. We received a fantastic and warm reception on arrival from the manager Lana and Jaclyn. Both went out of their way to be of assistance.

Rooms are comfortable, bed was great and in fact in our two week trip one of the best so far.

While not near the centre of Naples (3 miles to the pier), it is within walking distance to the pretty The Village at Venetian Bay (this is approx a 1.5 mile walk).

Would highly recommend for the excellent accommodation, service, pool and staff.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nomadion
Thank you for taking the time out of your wonderful vacation to give me and my staff such wonderful praise. It always makes me happy to hear we took such great care of our guests and that we managed to enhance their stay. It is definately one of the things we are grateful for that we are so centrally located to just about everything that Naples has to offer.
I hope you will always stay with us anythime you are in the Naples Area.

Laval, Canada
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Good staff, good food, clean rooms, great location. No doubt stay there again. Close to many restaurants and all kind of shopping's grocery's, drug stores, and shopping malls, all beaches are close. Had a great week at the Hampton inn and in Naples.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It is always a pleasure to come in and find such a great review of our Hotel. It lets us know how well we are doing and that our guests are happy to stay with us. My staff and I thank you for staying and hope that you will be able to come back in the future.

Clearwater, United States
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The check-in process was fine. The staff was friendly. The room was clean, as well. It was the little things that could have greatly improved the stay. For instance, the shower it seemed to not have any hot water, it turns out at the end of the shower the labels were mismarked of what was hot vs cold, it looks like the faucet was installed upside down. The entry light I discovered was in bad shape, when I went to iron my clothes, it kept popping and flickering and sparking, that was something easily replaced - and must have been overlooked by maintenance. The iron in the room was in poor shape as well. - These are things I never found out until the morning of my 1 day stay... At checkout I wished to address these concerns so it can be resolved for the next guest. At 8 am no one was at the desk. I could hear people in the back room talking, but no one would come out when I called. I had an appointment, so had to leave, left the room key on the desk, and went to grab a breakfast to go bag, like I do at other locations, there were none. I left disgusted with the experience at that location. Far below what I usually receive from Hampton Inns.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

3 Thank Scott L
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and I will make sure the issues you had with us will be addressed.
My sincerest apologies that not everything was up to your expectations which is very unusual for us at this property but I do appreciate the feedback. We will continue to work on getting it perfect in the future.

Flower Mound, United States
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Love this property, staff was friendly, room clean, breakfast good, & parking is free. Everyone we met was friendly, and property is in central location to 5th. Ave. restaurants are close by, but you need your own car. Great place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel and your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to open the e-mails and find a great review from one of our guests.
I hope you will make us your hotel of choice anytime you are in the Naples area. It would be our pleasure to take care of you again.