“James Days Was A Breath Of Fresh Air To Deal With”

Hampton Inn Central Naples
Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Boca Raton, Florida
“James Days Was A Breath Of Fresh Air To Deal With”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed two nights at this hotel. From the time I walked into Hampton inn, I knew that I was at the right place. James Days took the time and went out of his way to make sure our stay was perfect. The room was nice, house keeping was friendly and the grounds were kept up very well. The next time I am in town, I will defiantly be staying at this hotel... Mr. Days, Thank you again for all your help!

Tim Lamb

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you so very much for your great review of our Hotel and staff. It makes me extremely happy to hear James took excellant care of you during your stay. I truly appreciate your recognition of him. He is an excellant ambassador for the property. We will forward to many more stay from you in the future.

Lana Aylwin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Flushing, Michigan
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed at this property withy my family as part of an Automobile Marathon get together ... and was so impressed with the friendliness and knowledge the front desk personnel had of the area and what to do when we arrived. The pool was unbelieveably clean, and the breakfast was delicious and fresh! (Not to mention the manager was helping maintain the cleanliness of the area - as we had a big crowd all at once!) No one had to wait for a place to sit the entire time as he was cleaning and bussing the tables every step of the way! I will definitely stay again, and recommend this place to ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Room Tip: We had a King size bed with a pull out sofa that both were new and very comfortable!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hotel. It was a welcome experience having the car marathon group with us for the first time. It makes my staff and I feel very appreciated when guests let us know how wonderful their stay was. I hope you will get the chance to stay with us again in the future so we can once again give excellant service.

Naples, Florida, United States
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I had a wonderful opportunity to stop and visit the hotel and meet with the awesome manager by the name of Lana, during my visit I was given the opportunity to look around the property and I must say it is beautiful, the staff was warming and inviting. The property was clean, the entrance way was very clean and it was a pleasure to walk into a clean and well kept lobby. If your choosing to stay in the Naples area upon your next visit/vacation, please stop in and meet the General Manager Lana, she will greet you with a smile and a good conversation. I would deff. give this hotel two thumbs up. Great job in keeping a well kept hotel. kudos.

Room Tip: i was just visiting the hotel so the ratings above i would give as excellent because my visit consis...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review. I is always a welcome surprise when a guest sends such nice compliments and takes the time to let the General Manager know how impressed they are with the property. We strive for excellant service, cleanlieness and friendliness and it is nice to know that it is noticed.

Jensen Beach, Florida
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were here for 2 days over Easter Weekend. Even before I made my reservations, I called to ask a question and was helped by a very nice lady that set up reservations right over the phone. Since it was a holiday weekend the hotel was packed with families. It was still quiet even with our room overlooking the pool. They do need 2 waffle machines when so busy. My others couldn't get up to the waffle maker to make any but the buffet still had many choices that included things I could eat on my gluten free diet. The staff was helpful and friendly. You can't ask for much better when traveling.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
I just wanted to thank you personally for such a great review. It really goes to show if we go the extra mile to make our guests happy they will reward us by letting us know what a great job we did. Easter weekend can be one of the busiest for our hotel and that we managed to make your stay comfortable during that time is truly rewarding and makes us strive even more to give excellant service.

Miami Lakes, Florida
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed 2 nights here for Easter weekend. It was a pleasurable experience the entire time. Chris the AGM was wonderful. All of the staff was friendly and had smiles on their faces. Rooms are very clean and bedding very comfortable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for a wonderful review. My staff and I are so happy to hear you had a great stay even over one of the busiest weekends. Reviews like yours gives us real incentive to try even harder to make your stay awesome. I hope we will always be your hotel of choice when you stay in Naples.

Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Just spent a weekend in Naples at the Hampton inn and i must say i was very happy the staff was great very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel was good not to far from i-75 and by everything local restaurants bars shopping and a quick drive to the beach. The breakfast was a lot better then i thought it would be which was a very pleasant surprise. The room was big and the bed was comfy. Next stay in Naples will be @ this location for sure!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of our hotel. It makes my staff strive even harder to give great service when we hear such great comments from our guests. I hope you will always choose this hotel on any future visits to Naples.

Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I spent one night with two rooms for family. The friendliness of the staff was top-notch. Especially Jackie O, she was very helpful and accomodating with all my requests. The room was clean although alittle small. The hotel was recently renovated and brought up to Hilton standard. The only complaint I did have was the air-conditioning was old and not that cold.

But the staff made up for any complaint

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you so very much for your great review of our Hotel. My staff and I take great pride in giving excellant service and always finding ways to make the guests stay a happy pleasant experience. I hope we will see you again in the future.