“Hilton Gold Member”

Hampton Inn Central Naples
Ranked #21 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I spent one night with two rooms for family. The friendliness of the staff was top-notch. Especially Jackie O, she was very helpful and accomodating with all my requests. The room was clean although alittle small. The hotel was recently renovated and brought up to Hilton standard. The only complaint I did have was the air-conditioning was old and not that cold.

But the staff made up for any complaint

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you so very much for your great review of our Hotel. My staff and I take great pride in giving excellant service and always finding ways to make the guests stay a happy pleasant experience. I hope we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Spent three days at this Hampton Inn in Naples Florida and could not have asked for anything better. The location is excellent and the rooms were very clean and the breakfasts were terrific.
The desk clerks were very helpful and provided us with superior tourist information.
A very good experience.

Room Tip: Request early check in when making reservations.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review my staff and I are very pleased to hear you had a great stay with us and able to enjoy all that Naples has to offer. We strive to always give excellant service and keep our guests happy. I hope you will always choose our Hotel whenever you visit Naples in the future.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I have spent 3 months at this Hampton Inn.
The staff is top notch and they do a lot with very little staff.

I have a few incidents that were discussed with the manager who is professional and friendly.

-First issue was with an air conditioner that rattles and hummed all night.
I complained and was told they fixed. This went on for 2 weeks, I stayed in the same room every week, and I finally moved to a second room. The hotel did not provide any "compensation".

-Second issue: I found a ladies bra, dirty pillow cases and blankets in the room. There was also a substance on the ottoman and door. The assistant manager went out of his way to rectify the situation, there was not another king bed room ava in the hotel, so I could not move. I had to ask for "compensation" and I was given 20,000 points.

-Third issue: I checked in and found a stained comforter on my bed. I took a photo and sent it to the manager. They did not respond until a day later and offered a free night. I am a business traveler and I am reimbursed for my hotel stays, a nice jester but not satisfying as a frequent customer.

I stay at this hotel due to its convenience to my office in Naples. I have been told it has been turned around and is a business hotel.
It has also been explained to me if I have an issue to bring it up to the manager.

What makes the situation frustrating as a frequent visitor to the hotel I had to be asked to be "given compensation" for these 3 incidents.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank you for your review of our Hotel and staff. I apologize that a very good relationship for almost 3 months declined. My assistant and i truly believed we had addressed your issues to your satisfaction and we apologize that we fell short of your expectations. We will use your comments as a training tool to be able to avoid such inconveniences in the future.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We spent 3 weeks of and on here during this past winter and enjoyed our stay. Staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is a little old but is well maintained inside and out. It is also clean and the non smoking rooms we had were truly non smoking. The hotel is also an easy drive to everything you go to Naples in the winter for a get away, food, shopping, beach. You can even walk to good places to eat.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for the great review of our Hotel. We are lucky in the fact that we are so close to everything including the beach. We work hard to keep our building up to date which is always a challenge with an older property. I thank you for recognizing us and I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was our second stay at this location and I would come back any time. We stayed for 12 nights and never encountered a problem. Lana and her entire staff answered every request and made us feel at home here in Naples. This experience does not happen by accident, it is due to the hard work of everyone on the staff and they should be thaked.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you so very much for your great review of our Hotel. My staff and I are truly happy to hear such great feedback. It's comments like your that make us want to give great customer service every day.
I hope we will always be your hotel of choice when you stay in Naples.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn and were definitely pleased! Jackie O at the front desk made us feel right at home from the moment we arrived. She was extremely helpful and never too busy for you. The manager was always around at breakfast to assist you if needed. The complimentary breakfast was always full and hot! Our room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was perfect. Pool area was nice although we did'nt spend much time there... always at the beach which was 5min drive away. Close to a large mall and grocery stores. I would definitely stay at this comfy hotel again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Good Morning,
Thank you so very much for the wonderful review of our Hotel. It certainly made my day to come in and find such great feedback. Comments like yours really inspire us to continue to strive every day to give excellant service. I hope we will always be your hotel of choice when you stay in the Naples area.

General Manager.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I spent two days in Hampton Inn Central Naples and the room was really clean and confortable. Hotel is very calm and silent as well as the staff is friendly and helpfull. There is also a nice hot breakfast buffet every morning. Would definetelly stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review. My staff and I are very happy to hear you enjoyed our property and breakfast so much. We strive to give excellant service and getting a review like this one really inspires us to keep up the good work. I hope we will always be your hotel of choice on any future stys in the Naples Area.

General Manager.