“Perfect Getaway!”

Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Santa Maria, California
“Perfect Getaway!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I rarely get a vacation nor get a chance to get away but this hampton was so welcoming and a perfect location for a weekend near the beach. Don at the front desk knew everything about the area and Jackie O. was very friendly every morning. We will definitely come back and stay at this hampton!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review and the recognition of the staff. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will make us your hotel of choice when you are visiting the Naples area.

Lana Aylwin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Usually a clean room a good night rest is all I need when traveling...a clean room it was but if you're tired from a long day and need a good night sleep "you will not get it at this Hampton Inn until the mattresses are replaced".

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are quieter, the south side is the pool area.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Gary T
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on our mattresses. I am so very sorry you were not comfortable during your stay and I appreciate you letting us know. We did replace the mattresses during our renovation in 2012 along with all our furnishings so it surprises me to hear that you were unhappy with the bed.
Once again I apologize and thank you for your review.

Sibley, IA
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We usually pay around $100 per night and this was $180, just to give you perspective on what I consider expensive. Especially so since we spent the previous night in Hampton in Perry FL for half that amount and had twice as nice of a room. The room was adequate, bed, tv, wifi, shower. Walked 3 blocks to a place to eat, we were ready to walk anyway after a long drive that day. Access to a workout room but we don't use these when traveling, there are better things to do! But when you book during "the high season" rates you pay a lot more. Plan ahead... we didn't, we just had to stop and check in for the night, our folly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank CarolnGary
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for your review. It is true we are a seasonal community and that we are in the peak of that season and rates may seem to be high for the accomodations but truly we are still one of the most affordable brand hotels in the area for the time of year. Being close to the beach and everything Naples has to offer does drive the price up in season.
I am glad that you did enjoy your stay here in Naples and hope that you will return in the future.

Boca Raton
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Hotel is on Tamiami Trail which is on west side of Naples and close to resturants, downtown 5th ave and most Naples locations of interest, Room very clean, sheets smell fresh laundered. LCD tv, microwave and in room fridge help one stay on diet while traveling, definitately will use hotel again.

Room Tip: Breakfast is hot microwave eggs, meats, oatmeal, breads and rolls, yougurt and fruit. No resturant o...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you so very much for the great review. Our goal is to make you feel at home on your trip and anything we can do for you while you stay with us would be our pleasure. I hope we will always be your hotel of choice any time you are in the Naples area.

Central, Illinois
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed here for one night in January 2013 and found it to be a run of the mill Hampton Inn.

One odd thing is that there was no shower curtain on the rod in bath - which I didn't find out until I was reaching for it after entering the shower. When I told the manager, there was no attempt to make it right, just a lame excuse that "housekeeping must have forgotten to put one back after removing it for cleaning." Really - you don't think there is a ring (pun intended) of shower curtain thieves hitting the Hampton Inn's in south Florida."

I would stay at a different (read newer) Hampton Inn in the area next time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for giving us feedback on your stay. I apologize for the shower curtain missing and I wish we had done a better job taking care of you with this issue. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future to make it up to you should you decide to stay with us again.
Should you decide to do so please feel free to contact me and let me make the reservation for you so I may be able to make sure your room is perfect for your stay.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I see so many 4 and 5 star ratings -- so either others are not as picky as I am, or I am just one of those people who fell through the cracks. I'm used to staying at the local Doubletree Hotel here in Naples where the service and accommodations are stellar! This week my company books me at the Hampton Inn and I am terribly disappointed. I arrived at close to midnight and the gentleman at the front desk was friendly and helpful -- but when I arrived at my room it smelled musty and moldy - just a very unpleasant environment, decorated like the room was back in the 70's. I walked around the room in my white socks for less than an hour and they were solid black. The phone in my room is ancient, the wires on the handset are stripped and the overall appearance of the room says "Old" and "No one cares".

Last night I got $10 in change with a mixture of quarters for the snack machine and dollar bills for the drink machine. I ended up buying a soda for $1.50 and couldn't find anything worth eating in the snack machine. So, this morning, I left the singles and the quarters next to my laptop on the nightstand so I will have soda money for the next few nights and when I get back to my room later that day, the money is hone and the room is half cleaned. The wash clothes that were used were picked up off the floor, but new ones were not put in their place. When I checked in there was no regular coffee next to the coffee pot, only decaf -- after they made the room up, there still wasn't any. I went to the lobby for coffee and the front desk clerk said "I didn't make any during my shift - what's in the pot is probably cold, but you're welcome to it."

Finally, It's 9PM and I call the front desk for a wake up call.. Wait... There's no Answer - just ringing.... Now it's 9:10PM -- called back -- still ringing --- 9:20PM called back -- oh, an answer on the 8th ring -- let's hope that 7am wake up call happens in the morning.

If you're looking for a comfortable bed and hot water to take a shower you've come to the right place. If you're looking for amazing customer service, really nice accommodations, staff that believe in a great guest experience, and clean carpets... Walk away and try another hotel.

Room Tip: Bring your own wash clothes, carpet steamer, and safe to keep your vending machine money
1 Thank TelecomKate
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
I apologize for the less than perfect stay at the Hotel and I can assure you I will deal personally with all issues mentioned. Our goal is to always give great customer service and it disappoints me as much as you that we did not do that this time.
I would like to speak with you if at all possible to convey my apology and rectify the situation. If you would like to give us another chance to show you that we are much better than that it would be my pleasure to work with you on these concerns.

N Ireland
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for just one night when in the area. Selected it for the cost and location. A really good rate and very pleased with accommodation and service. Very clean and usual Hampton breakfast. Would use again if passing through Naples.

• Stayed December 2012
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you so very much for your nice review of our Hotel. We appreciate you staying with us while in Naples and we hope we will be your hotel of choice anytime you are in the area. It makes us very happy to hear our guests enjoy our property.