Hampton Inn Central Naples
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$115
$104
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
$416
$255
Official Website
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$99
$339
$299
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$179
$481
$389
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staywould stay here againtamiami trailconvenient locationone night staythe breakfast areaexcellent stayminute drivemarco islandyogurtinnsflgmbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I see so many 4 and 5 star ratings -- so either others are not as picky as I am, or I am just one of those people who fell through the cracks. I'm used to staying at the local Doubletree Hotel here in Naples where the service and accommodations are stellar! This week my company books me at the Hampton Inn and I am terribly disappointed. I arrived at close to midnight and the gentleman at the front desk was friendly and helpful -- but when I arrived at my room it smelled musty and moldy - just a very unpleasant environment, decorated like the room was back in the 70's. I walked around the room in my white socks for less than an hour and they were solid black. The phone in my room is ancient, the wires on the handset are stripped and the overall appearance of the room says "Old" and "No one cares".

Last night I got $10 in change with a mixture of quarters for the snack machine and dollar bills for the drink machine. I ended up buying a soda for $1.50 and couldn't find anything worth eating in the snack machine. So, this morning, I left the singles and the quarters next to my laptop on the nightstand so I will have soda money for the next few nights and when I get back to my room later that day, the money is hone and the room is half cleaned. The wash clothes that were used were picked up off the floor, but new ones were not put in their place. When I checked in there was no regular coffee next to the coffee pot, only decaf -- after they made the room up, there still wasn't any. I went to the lobby for coffee and the front desk clerk said "I didn't make any during my shift - what's in the pot is probably cold, but you're welcome to it."

Finally, It's 9PM and I call the front desk for a wake up call.. Wait... There's no Answer - just ringing.... Now it's 9:10PM -- called back -- still ringing --- 9:20PM called back -- oh, an answer on the 8th ring -- let's hope that 7am wake up call happens in the morning.

If you're looking for a comfortable bed and hot water to take a shower you've come to the right place. If you're looking for amazing customer service, really nice accommodations, staff that believe in a great guest experience, and clean carpets... Walk away and try another hotel.

Room Tip: Bring your own wash clothes, carpet steamer, and safe to keep your vending machine money
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TelecomKate
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

I apologize for the less than perfect stay at the Hotel and I can assure you I will deal personally with all issues mentioned. Our goal is to always give great customer service and it disappoints me as much as you that we did not do that this time.
I would like to speak with you if at all possible to convey my apology and rectify the situation. If you would like to give us another chance to show you that we are much better than that it would be my pleasure to work with you on these concerns.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for just one night when in the area. Selected it for the cost and location. A really good rate and very pleased with accommodation and service. Very clean and usual Hampton breakfast. Would use again if passing through Naples.

• Stayed: December 2012
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our Hotel. We appreciate you staying with us while in Naples and we hope we will be your hotel of choice anytime you are in the area. It makes us very happy to hear our guests enjoy our property.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Gladys is the face that greets you every morning with a "welcome" glow. She makes the breakfast fresh and goes out of her way to make you feel at home. I enjoy seeing her every morning. She is the best

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you so very much for the wonderful compliments abut the breakfast and the staff. It is such a pleasure to hear that our guests are happy with the food and the service.

General Manager.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Everyone that worked there is so nice and very helpful in finding places to eat, visit, etc. The assistant general manager was the sweetest person and extremely helpful. She took our picture and helped us decide on a wonderful place to eat while getting the best seat for the most beautiful sunset on the East Coast! Located in the middle of alot of places to go for food, night life and beaches. Will definitely go back again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review. It is such a pleasure to me when I hear my staff being complimented by a guest it tells me that they are doing everything they can to make the stay in Naples a wonderful experience.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Stayed here one night on our way to Marco Island as we wanted to see what Naples was like. Friendly, welcoming reception with helpful advice about where to visit, shop, eat. And a map.
Big, clean room with the usual toiletries. Small outdoor pool. Good free parking.
Air con was efficient but very loud. Like having a train go by every 20 minutes all night!
But an unbelievable price considering they throw in a very good cooked breakfast. They even made fresh omelettes for a couple who got there just after the end of breakfast which we thought was a nice touch.
Tip: don't eat in the Tex Mex next door. Terrible!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thank you so much for the very nice review. We truly appreciate when guests say nice things about our Hotel. I hope we will always be your first choice when staying again in Naples