Very nice place close to river with nice views and nice breezes. Staff very accommodating with access to several items not in unit; grills, beach chairs and umbrellas etc.
Nice place for any age group looking to relax and reenergize.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Old Naples, Charter Club Of Naples Bay gives you the best of secluded relaxation, alongside exciting activities and entertainment. Stroll along Naples seven miles of sugar-white sand beaches. Enjoy the area’s array of restaurants, galleries, boutiques and shops. Experience the area’s championship golf courses, tennis courts, boating and deep-sea fishing. The 33-unit Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay, on the southwestern coast of Florida, is comprised of 11 three-story buildings overlooking beautiful Naples Bay and sits on the premier corner of Tenth Avenue South and Tenth Street South.This non-smoking resort's two-bedroom/two-bath condos sleep six and have views of Naples Bay, which guests can enjoy from their 30-foot screened lanais. They are designed with high-quality furnishings, TVs and DVD players. The condos provide 1,240 sq. ft. of living space, with living and dining areas, fully-equipped kitchens, wet bars, separate bedrooms and washers/dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay Hotel Naples
- Charter Hotel Naples Bay
- Charter Club Resort On Naples