I thought this place was going to be dated, but furniture looked contemporary and the personnel do a great job of cleaning the place. Very clean condo and no cleaning fee!!! This place was perfect for our small family of three. Would have been enough for a family of 6 or more, but the limit is 6 people per condo. Enough space to move about and relax for us at the wonderful price we paid. There is a public park across from the resort where a lot of boaters launch their craft. It was nice because there is a playground where we would take our son to play a couple of evenings.
This place is very close to Tin City and 5th Avenue. A bearable and short walk, which we did. This place is also comfortable enough to rent one of the free bikes and bike around, but too hot to do so during the day. The bad thing is you have to turn in the bikes by 5:30 pm, and the best time to bike would be during the evenings around 8 pm when it's not as humid/hot. Walking to the beach was too far and unbearable so we just drove there and used the parking meters and brought coins. We probably paid $8 in quarters. Not bad considering we got a very good deal on this hotel from expedia. I have one more week of vacation to go this year so I wanted to be thrifty for this trip. Not likely to come to Naples again, but this is a very clean resort with beautiful views of the bay. It's exactly on 10 th avenue and 10 th road so easy for us to spot as it is a beautiful bright yellow building. 5th Avenue was pretty with its high end shops and restaurants, but it seemed to cater to an older crowd so we didn't really shop or peruse this area. The houses all along the avenues were so big, beautiful, and classy. Loved looking at the different styles and colors of these beach homes. The water in the beaches of Naples is clear and from afar a light blue-green. Very pretty, warm, shallow, and calm waters for our 3 year old. Was worried about too many shells, but June is off season for the myriads of shells I suppose they get in the early spring.
I give the property 4 stars because it's very attractive and clean, and the location is close enough to walk for shopping and dining out. A super plus for not having to pay for parking, daily maid tips, or a cleaning resort fee. The city of Naples is classy and pretty, but you would definitely need a car to drive out to the malls, which weren't interesting or the Naples Zoo, which was a small beautiful zoo for tots.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Old Naples, Charter Club Of Naples Bay gives you the best of secluded relaxation, alongside exciting activities and entertainment. Stroll along Naples seven miles of sugar-white sand beaches. Enjoy the area’s array of restaurants, galleries, boutiques and shops. Experience the area’s championship golf courses, tennis courts, boating and deep-sea fishing. The 33-unit Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay, on the southwestern coast of Florida, is comprised of 11 three-story buildings overlooking beautiful Naples Bay and sits on the premier corner of Tenth Avenue South and Tenth Street South.This non-smoking resort's two-bedroom/two-bath condos sleep six and have views of Naples Bay, which guests can enjoy from their 30-foot screened lanais. They are designed with high-quality furnishings, TVs and DVD players. The condos provide 1,240 sq. ft. of living space, with living and dining areas, fully-equipped kitchens, wet bars, separate bedrooms and washers/dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay Hotel Naples
- Charter Hotel Naples Bay
- Charter Club Resort On Naples