All reviews marriott courtyard front desk starbucks coffee tamiami trail recommend this hotel comfortable stay king room memorial day weekend business trip small balcony hot tub gm television avenue
Reviewed June 15, 2016

Marriott courtyard is always a great choice. However, If you´re in Naples, Fl, is one of the best.

Why?. It is close to the beach and also to different restaurants and the coastland mall.

The service was really good, and also the food in the bistro (in case you´re tired).

I totally recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Bill B, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2016

Justo05,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott Naples. We really appreciate the positive feedback and it was great to be able to share your comments with the staff yesterday morning. We really look forward to being able to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

I stay here often. Every time I'm here I experience a lovely atmosphere at the bistro/bar. It's a wonderful relaxing place. The menu is simple, but I do have a favorite. The BBQ chicken flatbread is great. I do have it specially made with no chicken. Brittney Bass knows me enough when she sees me to make it along with a nice glass of Chardonnay. She takes wonderful care of me. The Starbucks coffees are also a nice touch.

Stayed: June 2016
Dasha C, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2016

Dear wilsongolfer!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard by Marriott - Naples!

It's a pleasure having you stay with us! We are happy to hear that you always enjoy your experience at our hotel, and at the Bistro in particular. We appreciate your kind words about our staff!

We are looking forward to seeing you again soon! :)

Dasha Chayka
Operations Supervisor
239-434-8700

Reviewed June 4, 2016

Although I travel into the Naples area 1 to 2 times a month on business, this would be my first time to book at the Naples Courtyard on Tamiami Trail. The important things to me are worth a mention. Friendly staff when checking in / Very clean comfortable rooms / Hot water and lots of it / Fast wifi / Great mattress and
Reasonable rates.
Give this one a try.

WT Cote

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Bill B, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

Walter C,

Thank you so much for giving us a try and for letting us know how your stay went. As the new General Manager for the property, it's exciting to see someone who frequents other hotels in the area as often as you do come check us out. Beyond this, it was great to see we were able to meet your expectations for overall quality of accommodations and amenities. We certainly hope that you continue to stay with us and I'd love to know how we can move from a 4 to a 5 out of 5 for you.

Thanks again for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed May 24, 2016

Had to cancel my room 40 hours before arrival date. Due to family illness. Was told by reception no problem. I called back 10 min later and asked why she didn't ask for my credit card for refund. Then she said we have a no cancel policy. Asked to speak to supervisor doge said he will call you in the morning. Talked to the manager and said not giving refund. I then said I will change plans and have someone else take care of sick aunt and will keep my room since you have a no cancel policy. He said sorry sold out. How can you sell my room and not refund me. I was charged and ripped off. By the way they are in a buy sell and nobody cares. Great job Marriott

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Bill B, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2016

firkinsnis2016,

First and foremost, I sincerely apologize about the misunderstanding that led to this poor experience for you. I appreciate that you had given me the opportunity to speak to you after the occurrence to help clarify the benefits and inflexibilities of advanced purchase rates. We feel fortunate that you also gave us the opportunity to reconcile and look forward to your visit with us over the next coming year.

Notwithstanding those terms, it was still very clear that we handled the situation very poorly on our end. I completely understand why you were left feeling frustrated and undervalued. We have since refreshed the training of our staff to better handle these types of situations. Our team should always speak clearly on the terms and be able to provide you with any options on first call.

For the benefit of everyone, Advanced Purchase rates offer our customers the most significant discounts available for reservations made 7-14 days prior to arrival. In exchange, the customer agrees to the terms with are non-refundable/non-cancelable. Unfortunately given that "life happens" to all of us, special consideration should be given when purchasing these rates. They are charged at the time of booking and cannot be refunded or altered under any circumstance be it family emergency or otherwise. We love and appreciate our guests, and as such, we have to apply these terms consistently which means we cannot make any exceptions.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about this. You gave us the opportunity to improve and eliminate similar experiences for all our future guests. We cannot ask anything more that that.

Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

Brittney was very pleasant at dinner. Suggestion of chicken Flatbread was perfect. Liked her chipper attitude. All employees greeted you with a smile and overall accommodations were great for the price. Loved the location. Pool area could have been a little more inviting but only real complaint on stay was they ran out of ink on computer and had ample time to replace.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank MoeOak
Dasha C, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2016

Dear Guest!

We are happy to know you enjoyed your time with us! And... We appreciate your kind words about our staff! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience provided to you in the Bistro and in general. Also, we are glad you were fond of our location and accommodations as well. We always strive to provide the best experience possible for our awesome guests and it's fantastic to get a feedback that we achieved that goal with you.

We apologize for the inconvenience you had with one of our printers, and we informed the appropriate staff about your concern. The issue has been fixed. :)

We hope to see you again soon!

Dasha Chayka