“carpet at the basin area... OMG”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Courtyard Naples

Courtyard Naples
Ranked #31 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Odessa, Ukraine
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1,541 helpful votes
“carpet at the basin area... OMG”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Normally this hotel would be perfect for a quick overnight stay, conveniently located (5 min drive to Naples center) and well prices (US$ 199.95 plus taxes, free WiFi and parking) but there's one thing I really hate: carpet at the basin area. How many people have already brushed their teeth, washed their... and how much of the water went to the floor. I'm sorry, this is a 'no-go', not up to todays standards anymore. I don't want to know how many bacteria is living inside this carpet.

Please, change this urgently, this is not hygienic at all!

1 Thank HONkiev
Jason O, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Courtyard by Marriott in Naples, FL. I am glad that you mentioned our convenient location and complimentary amenities that you enjoyed while you were here. You mentioned the carpet by the sink area; I assure you that our guestroom carpet is deep cleaned and maintained in every guest room on a daily basis in an effort to avoid the situations that you mentioned. We thank you for your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jason Olinik

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Turkish first
florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

After we made our reservation, we realized that we needed two beds instead of one. When we called the hotel, Guy at the front desk assured us that he would take care of it and not to worry. Not only did he make sure we had everything we needed but after we returned home and found that our wallet was missing, he scoured the hotel and, lo and behold, found it and then sent it home intact by overnight delivery. He, Amanda and the Bistro crew were efficient and friendly and made us feel that we were in good hands. Good basic hotel, nice breakfast and very good customer service will bring us back to the Courtyard in Naples next time we are in town. Thanks everyone!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Jason O, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your most recent stay at The Courtyard by Marriott in Naples. I am delighted to hear that you received such great service from our staff here, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Guy, Amanda and the Bistro staff. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Hyannis Port, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

The room was very nice, other than the strange lighting in the bathroom. I was very comfortable and the front desk was very attentive to bringing up extra towel and pillows as soon as I requested extras. The bistro food was good, and the service there was excellent. I had breakfast, as well dinner there and my food was great both times. The front desk employees were very helpful too, though I can't remember any by name. All in all, I had an exceptional stay and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Jason O, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Courtyard by Marriott in Naples. It is always great to hear you enjoyed our brand new bistro and that the service you received was helpful and attentive. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Lithia, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

The staff at this location was friendly and down to earth. From helping get the room I wanted to getting me a drink at the bar, everyone was friendly and professional. Amanda was helpful at the front desk and Jes was accommodating at the bar. I even spoke with Jason, the GM and he was interested in making sure my stay was perfect! Will definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay at The Courtyard by Marriott in Naples. It is always great to hear that our staff made your stay enjoyable, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Coral Springs, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

It was clean, the staff was friendly, the room was exactly as pictured. My only complaint is that design of the bathrooms are a bit odd. There is only one light and it's not in the shower, it's over the toilet. You are basically taking a shower in the dark lol! Other then that one minor thing, it was on par with other Courtyards I've stayed at. Oh and the bistro breakfast food was yummy. A latte + the healthy start egg sandwhich was a nice way to wake up :)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Jason O, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review of your stay at The Courtyard by Marriott in Naples. We appreciate your positive feedback regarding the bistro and our staff and look forward to seeing you again.

Best Regards,

Naples, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

The only reason I booked this hotel was because I am loyal to Marriott (I have stayed over 20 hotel nights already this year) and it was centrally located, even though it was overpriced in relation to comparable hotels.

End result, the room was clean and as mentioned it was a decent location but the front desk staff (older smartass guy) couldn't help being annoying throughout our stay.

I am not going to itemize the ways he was inappropriate and an extremely poor face for the hotel but I would avoid this hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KnoxTravler
Jason O, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at The Courtyard by Marriott in Naples. I am glad to hear that the hotel was clean and that our location was convenient for your trip to the area. I apologize on behalf of my front desk staff, I would be interested in the details of what happened if you would be so kind as to contact me at the hotel so we can discuss this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your loyalty to Marriott and for your feedback.

Providence, Rhode Island
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We were in Naples for a wedding and stayed here. The hotel was clean, the staff helpful, and the rooms adequate . Free wifi was a nice touch, but this subset of Marriott usually includes a free breakfast bar. This one did not which was a bit chintzy on their part.

Other than that, we would stay there again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at The Courtyard by Marriott in Naples, Fl. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We thank you for your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.