“"Beautiful hotel in a great location"”
Review of Inn at Pelican Bay

Inn at Pelican Bay
Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed August 31, 2014

I have been visiting Naples for fourteen years and this was my first stay at the Inn at Pelican Bay. I called the hotel before booking and spoke with Vanina, a pleasant, kind, helpful, and informed staff member and after speaking with her decided to book a one week stay. At check in I was greated by Vanina and felt welcomed right away and pleased that our rooms were ready. I booked ajoining rooms for my family and we were all pleased when we saw our rooms! Everything was new, clean, bright, and beautiful! The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was very quiet. The staff was very helpful and upbeat. The breakfast was good with a great selection of teas. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Kay D, Director of Sales at Inn at Pelican Bay, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of the Inn at Pelican Bay. We are thrilled that you and your family were able to enjoy your time here and the area attractions as well. We welcome you and your family to stay here again any time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,358)

Reviewed August 29, 2014

Just arrived home after a two night getaway to Naples at this charming hotel. There is nothing better than staying in a newly renovated property and this one excelled in all respects! The goal was rest, relaxation and nice restaurants, and all three were met with this hotel. Check in was quick and easy with very friendly staff informing us of all the amenities. The rooms were beautiful; the bed was among the most comfortable I have encountered at a hotel. The location cannot be beat, close to beautiful Vanderbilt Beach, and to the Mercato which has great shopping and restaurants. The Mercato is literally across the street and we were there both nights for delicious meals and drinks at the many different restaurants and bars. The view out of the window in our room was gorgeous, overlooking a lake with fountain. We spent day two at the pool and it was perfect! The breakfast was easily accessed and very good as well. This is now our number one place to stay in Naples and we already have plans to return in September.
I did not want to leave! Thank goodness we can come back!!

Room Tip: The rooms with a lake view are desirable as the view is gorgeous!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Westiefriend17

Thank you for the time you took to write such a positive review of the Inn at Pelican Bay. The staff working here are the best in the business and truly enjoy delighting each and every guest. We are so happy to be your #1 hotel in Naples and look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel and was amazed by the many things offered when the goal is relaxation. From the time I entered the hotel, I felt the warmth of its decor and the staff. I was greeted by Vanina,who I had the pleasure of speaking to prior to my arrival and was pleasantly surprised that the pleasant demeanor on the phone was equally matched in person. When traveling is important to me that I am greeted with kindness and that my presence is welcomed and I certainly received this.

My companion and I were made aware of the hotels offerings including a free shuttle to the beach which was a quick drive down the street, bicycles if we chose to take that mode of transportation and the morning buffet.

Once in the suite I basked in its country, chic decor and beautiful view of the property's lake from the quaint balcony. Although my room was close to the elevator, I did not hear other patrons enter or exit it, nor did I hear my neighbors in nearby rooms. Peace and quiet is what I desired and peace and quiet is what I obtained.

The morning breakfast was delicious and was eaten on a beautiful terrace facing the lake and pool.

Will I return to this property? Absolutely, as it exceeded all of my expectations! For a relaxing trip to Naples, I highly recommend this hotel!

1  Thank Renyale C
Kay D, Director of Sales at Inn at Pelican Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2014

There is nothing we love more than to hear is that we exceeded your expectations. It is our #1 priority to take that extra step so your experience not only meets expectations but exceeds them. Our staff is a key to our success including Vanina who takes so much pride in her job and I will let her know that you thought so as well. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

I live in Miami and Naples has been at the top of my list for a quick weekend getaway for the past 10 years. The Inn at Pelican Bay is now my go-to for accommodations while in Naples. Everything about the property was exceptional! The guest rooms were nicely appointed and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel staff were very professional and helpful. I highly recommend the Inn at Pelican Bay if you're looking for a top-notch place to stay while visit the beautiful sugar sand beaches. I look forward to returning in a couple weeks to celebrate my Mom's birthday!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Kay D, Director of Sales at Inn at Pelican Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Our whole team is happy to hear that we have become your new getaway destination. We take this title seriously and we look forward to your return in a couple of week when you come back to celebrate your mom's birthday. Thanks so much for your awesome review!!!

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Our first time in Naples and the hotel made our stay very enjoyable. The hotel is centrally located to everything you want. Bicycles are available that you can ride down the street to a great beach, you a close to Old Naples and all the stores you can dream of.

The staff are always very helpful, pleasant and accommodating. The grounds, the lake and the pool are an extra attraction -we recommend a lake view; it's worth the extra money.

Room Tip: A lake view is highly recommended; a great view from any balcony!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Kay D, Director of Sales at Inn at Pelican Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Inn at Pelican Bay for your recent visit!!! We are delighted that you were so satisfied with the property, service and hospitality that you were compelled to share your experience. We can receive no better compliment than to have you return, but truly appreciate the great review and your kind words.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Lovely mini-vacation...perfect location, very convenient to stores and restaurants, yet tucked away in it's own seclusion. Efficient shuttle service to the beach. Hotel is very clean and
up-to-date. Our room was spacious with a comfortable sitting area. So nice not to have to sit on the bed! And an added plus is the variety of breakfast food available every morning in an impressively clean and inviting eating area. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Definitely a keeper!

1  Thank d1974p
Kay D, Director of Sales at Inn at Pelican Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Thank you for the review of your mini-vacation stay here at the Inn at Pelican Bay. Hopefully we will become your new vacation destination. We welcome you back here for a longer vacation in the near future. We have so many fun amenities and nearby attractions to keep you entertained for days!!!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We just returned from a 6 day stay at the Inn celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary. It's a beautiful facility and the staff was friendly and very helpful. I was really impressed with the cleanliness of the place inside and out. The rooms were a good size and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast spread was quite adequate. Centrally located to access all of what Naples has to offer.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony overlooking the lake. Worth the extra money!
1  Thank Parker1982014
Kay D, Director of Sales at Inn at Pelican Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Thank you for the time you took to write such a positive review of our hotel. We are so honored that you chose our hotel to celebrate your 5th anniversary with us. We invite you to celebrate all future occasions with us!!!