Inn at Pelican Bay
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$212
$189
Hotels.com
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
$416
$255
Official Website
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Beachfront
$297
$175
Preferred Hotels
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
Travelocity
$483
$319
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
$269
$359
  • Beachfront
1,426 results
All reviewsvanderbilt beachlake viewsmall lakeboutique hotelhonor barmake your own wafflescontinental breakfastbeach shuttlebeautiful hotelfresh fruitnorth napleswaffle makerhard boiled eggsbagelsfront desk stafffree shuttlenice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This very comfortable hotel was perfect for what we look for when traveling. It was in a great location with a beautiful lake behind the hotel. The room was clean and perfect size for myself, husband and 15 year old son. The staff was exceptional in service. Great views of sunsets from our balcony!

Room Tip: West side or overlooking the pool and lake the best.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stayed here on a touring holiday. The hotel is well out of Naples (20 mins drive) off the main Tamiami Trail highway, next to a shopping centre with restaurants and a superb Publix food store.

Rooms are good quality with the main attraction for me being views over the hotel lake, where ducks & other birds were in abundance. There was even a turtle to see.

The hotel is not full service as there is no on site restaurant. But evening options in the shopping centre are very walkable. With the balcony / view & facilities in room, a take out option from Publix did the job on all the nights stayed.

Breakfast is self service which was basic but very good.

In sum, great hotel. Slightly remote. Not full service. Publix next door & lake & views make it special. I would return again.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank StuartSussex
Reviewed June 6, 2013

great all around hotel at a great location with walking distance to the beach,store,movies,restaurants & more. the rooms are comfortable and just recent re-model. great wi-fi access anywhere in the property. cozy pool overlooking the fountain lakeview. awsome breakfast with one on one chef.the management and staff are top notch.at the end of the day you could enjoy the sunset from the lakeview balcony!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is a nice hotel. However, it annoys me when I see words like "delux" or "boutique" associated with a hotel that I would put just below a Hampton Inn.

The rooms are nice, decently-sized and comfortable. They have the critical, but universal error of having the desk next to the air conditioner, so you freeze while working. The WiFi is "free" as it is included in the $10 per day resort fee.

The breakfast is all cold, unless you count toasted bread as hot. I was very disappointed in the breakfast buffet. I have had better buffets at a Best Western. Luckily, there is a French bistro in the shopping center next door with killer breakfasts - but then you don't get the benefit of "free".

We didn't go to the beach, so we never used the cute shuttle cart they have to take you back and forth. It's probably walking distance to the beach, but only if you like exercise. Otherwise, take the cart service.

There is a bar which I was looking forward to relaxing at each evening, but it was only open the last evening of our stay - and there was a Naples singles group meeting (old folks on parade) there most of the evening. So, we never made it to the bar.

The coffee pot in the room was welcome, but the pot leaked when you poured coffee. Also, the top lid where you pour the water to brew coffee fell off when you opened it. It's certainly not unique to this hotel, but it's not boutique.

We booked through Kayak so the rate was decent. The hotel web site says you can get the best rates booking directly with them.

I would stay here again because it's in the center of everything we need in Naples, especially if I can get a good rate. I was just not blown away and I expected to be by everything I read before I got here.

Room Tip: You're not going to see the ocean from anywhere in the hotel - lake view overlooks a small lake at the edge of the property and city view looks out at Naples.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DallasKJG
Reviewed May 17, 2013

So my transport and lodging tends towards lower cost, even roughing it sometimes, so I have more to invest in the travel experience. While associates stayed at the Ritz, I chose the Inn at Pelican Bay, as it had great ratings and a fraction of the rate. I was not disappointed, and in fact was overjoyed.

The staff are excellent - very service oriented and friendly. The rooms are nicely appointed with fresh furnishings and amenities. The free breakfast was traditional fare, but frankly I LOVE the flipping waffle makers found at every stop along I95 - and Pelican Bay has those. The afternoon honor bar was nice touch. Granted, there is no view of the ocean or golf course, but I wasn't there for the views. The money I saved let me splurge on dining and diving. A win-win.

Note there is no restaurant, but right around the corner, literally close walking distance away, is a mall with CVS, Publix, a hot local ice cream shop, dining choices (Chinese Restaurant, Ruby Tuesday, Longhorn Steakhouse, Buca di Bepo, more). Plus, for book geeks, the Vanderbilt Beach Library is also right next door. And the beach is a walk, light run, or short bike ride away.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business