Message from TripAdvisor:
This place is temporarily closed due to a natural disaster.

“Love this Ritz”

The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
Ranked #9 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is my favorite Ritz so far that I have stayed in Florida. They are closing soon to update which will be awesome but are accepting reservations until the 24th of July. If you are in the area I would say definitely give this Ritz a try. In the past month I have stayed in Sarasota, Orlando, South Beach and here and if I am evaluating the club lounge I would definitely give this one the highest stars for staff and for food choices which were amazing. The view from the balcony is awesome. You feel like you are part of the clouds. The restaurant food was also outstanding. The only thing I could say that I really didn't like was the beach area. They have cheap chairs and lousy umbrella's that are so low that you feel like you are enclosed.. I am hoping this will be something that is taken care of on the update. Other than that marvelous!!

Room Tip: The club rooms with the pool view are breathtaking.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank agendagirl34
There are newer reviews for The Ritz-Carlton, Naples

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was a guest at the hotel for a conference . . . more like boot camp. I left the hotel only once, prior to departure, as I felt I should really put my feet in the sand. Truth be told, I never felt confined. All I needed was inside the hotel. Great Service, good food and drink, spa, fitness center terrific views from the rooms or balcony. All through the conference, one could hear colleagues discussing the very comfortable beds. The only negative was that we had to leave the rooms so early in the morning for meetings.

A wonderful, friendly, accommodating staff; I don't think I heard the word "no" in five days. Here are two of the best examples. Too much talking during the day and at 9:30 PM, I needed a throat lozenge. I headed towards the gift shop and passed the Lobby Bar. I asked the servers how late the gift shop was opened, and they replied 9:00PM. However, if there was something I needed now, they would call “Loss Prevention" to open the shop and retrieve what I needed. They called, and within minutes the LP person was there very cheerfully opening the shop and obtaining a package of throat lozenges for me. Seriously, when has that ever happened before? If that was not enough, I had another noteworthy experience. Prior to the scheduled dinner, I decided to have a cocktail and visited The Grill Bar. I was late, and decided to take the cocktail to the banquet. The bartender asked if he could carry it for me to the banquet. I said that would be way to Diva-like, to which he responded, no that is very Ritz Carlton-like. On second thought, I felt more like Royalty than a Rock Star!

Don't know when I will visit again, but I really reccommend the property if you are heading to Naples, FL.

Room Tip: A room with a view of the Gulf was nice, would probable try one with a view of the coastline.
1  Thank NOLATraveler50
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have visited here twice and each time have been blown away by the service, value, superb food and wonderful staff on the club level. The presentations are beautiful and have a lot of food to choose from. The view is beautiful too. The rooms are fantastic and the ocean view is spectacular. The spa is one of the best I have been to. Tennis courts and fitness room were fantastic, and the rooftop spa pool is absolutely tops. Great visit and can't wait to return!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank cls2486
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This my second time at the Ritz-Carlton - Naples Beach Resort and second time for the Odyssey Conference. By far this resort exceeded my expectations with regards to service, amenities and food. I will return for a personal vacation very soon. The pool area is wonderful, the beach luxurious, the water was the right temperature. And, most importantly, every single staff member treated us like royalty. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I highly recommend this location and can't wait to be back soon.

Room Tip: At minimum, you should select a "costal view" on level 6 or higher for great Gulf views an...
2  Thank Princess_Jazz_44
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The pool area is nice, but the beach is spectacular! The Spa was overly busy and I could not get the appointments for the services I wanted, but my facial and 50 minute massage were great. As with all Ritzs - you pay for what you get but, what you get is pretty close to perfection! The food was very good - even the large banquet I attended had good food and was not typical banquet food - all was served hot and with flair by an attentive wait staff. The trip was fun and I would stay there again without hesitation.

Room Tip: High floor - choose your view - the resort area pools or an ocean view. The ninth floor had no inte...
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Let's start with the less than perfect. The check-in experience was a detached, clinical process with almost zero eye contact. Not a great start. It was our wedding anniversary and I had notified the hotel weeks earlier. No one said a word about it during our three day stay. I am not sure what I expected, but an acknowledgement of some kind would have been wonderful.
Now for the excellent. My wife became ill during our visit and hotel staff responded quickly and effectively to help us find medical help. Room service sent a meal and refused to allow us to pay for it. Thoughtful beyond words.
This was our third visit. Why do we return? Outstanding, friendly service throughout the hotel. A marvelous, scenic location on The Gulf of Mexico. Do not miss watching the sunset. Rooms are well appointed, average sized. Bathrooms are adequate. The Club level is more private with its own lounge serving breakfast and snacks later in the day. The spa is one of the best we have ever experienced; a magnificent facility and expert staff. There are several restaurants ranging from formal, fine dining to a casual beachside bar and restaurant. The swimming pools are large with lots of poolside space for sunning and an adjacent restaurant. Even if you aren't into fitness visit the fitness center and introduce yourself to Mavis. She is a treasure.
The hotel is located several miles from old Naples. I recommend a rental car if you want to explore the town, shop or experience more dining options.
If you are looking for a very upscale beach resort in a perfect setting, look no further.

Room Tip: Gulf front rooms have the best views, but Gulf view rooms have good views at lower rates.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My second stay in 10 years. Beautiful spot, lovely views, great service. I have heard a renovation is coming and the lobby furniture needs it, but the place still looks great. Rooms are a very nice size with all the right appointments. We have a dinner party on a patio on the gulf. Perfect setting, good food. The big cookies and water in the room was a nice touch. Classic, attentive Ritz service.