Quality Inn and Suites Golf Resort
Doubletree.com
$329
$205
Official Website
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$119
$229
  • Restaurant
$289
  • Beachfront
All reviewssome tlcboiled eggswould stay here againnice roombuffet breakfastfamily vacationmarco islandanyplacekitchenettemiami
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We only spent one night at this hotel, but plan on going back and staying for at least a few days. I had to wait a few minutes when checking in, as there were several guests ahead of me, so I looked around and saw the notices about the karaoke near the pool at night. With that knowledge, I asked for a quiet room away from the noise, and we were placed in Room 301 - in the building adjacent to the main part of the resort. The very nice woman at the desk told me if the room was not suitable, to come back and she would find another room. (But it was perfect - we never heard a sound)
The room was clean and smelled fine. The sliding doors opened onto a balcony with two chairs. There is a fridge and microwave in the room, as well as a safe. There is free wireless, but I didn't use it. We had a very comfortable sleep.
There is a restaurant in the main building, and in the morning there is a choice of a free continental breakfast, or you can buy a full breakfast. We opted for the continental. It was the typical fare - nothing special. The coffee was excellent. The bagels were a little stale.
We ate on the back patio, which is near the pool and alongside the tiki bar. It was a very quiet and pleasant place to relax while we had our coffee.
We didn't use the pool, but there were a lot of people in it when we checked in. I think a very big draw of this place is the golfing (which we don't do). There were a lot of people in golf carts.
It is about 20 minutes away from the heart of Naples, but comparing the prices of the hotels in Naples to the price of this one - it was definitely worth the drive. It is not in an upscale neighborhood, but I never felt like I wouldn't be safe there.
We will stay at this hotel again when we come back to Naples.

Room Tip: For a quieter room ask for a room away from the karaoke and tiki bar
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank sunshine02008
Reviewed March 20, 2012

This place may not have been the worst I have ever stayed at but it was pretty lame for the money they charge. The carpeting in the room was NASTY as was the furniture. The room had an odor of smoke even though it was a nonsmoking room. The wireless worked OK except my IPhone4 would not authenticate. My wife's IPhone3 worked fine on the wireless as well as the laptop. The breakfast was OK but a little skimpy. You could buy a cooked to order breakfast but it was a bit pricey. I would probably NOT stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AFCol
Reviewed February 28, 2012

The Quality Inn is a decent place to stay - especially for the price - but it is a lot further from the beach than maps would indicate. There are a lot of amenities and it's a good value but the hotel appears to be in a rather dodgy neighborhood. It's a hike (15-20 minute drive) to the beaches of Naples - but there is a really nice pool and golf course at the property. All the rest of the usual items were all a "check:" Good breakfast, clean room, free parking & internet, polite staff, nice pool & restaurant / bar at the property. For the price, I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the golf course - nicer view thant the parking lot (but maybe not quieter?)
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lisagmd
francesNaples_Fl, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Thank you for your thoughts and stay at the Quality Inn & Suites Golf Resort. Also thanks for taking time to let us know about your experience and suggestion of the outdoor entertainment.

The outdoor entertainment by the outdoor Chickee Bar is advertised and mentioned during your check-in and stay at the hotel. We welcome you to stop by during your next travel to Naples, FL.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Good value for the money. Stayed for 1 week received 30% discount. Clean room, nice staff, good breakfast. Only bad point was the karaoke from 7-11 Wed-Sat. Best to stay far from the bar if you sleep light.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2011

It was advertised as family place, but note that there is a loud music playing every night outside. Makes sure you mention that you want a room far away from the music if you need a rest. As for Naples, it is good 20+ min from the hotel and that is not so much fun if you came for some site-seeing. Hotel is clean, nice room and friendly staff. Price is right for what you get. Better option for passing-by than a true vacation.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family