We stayed at Park Shore in June 2013 thanks to the Groupon we purchased.
- The Groupon made it an excellent value for a four night stay
- Units themselves were clean and well kept-up on the inside
- Centrally located near everything in Naples - beaches are a short drive away as are restaurants, shopping and activities
- Grounds are lovely and make for a peaceful surrounding - the interior grounds, lake, falls, etc. are beautiful and nicely lit at night. We enjoyed taking walks at night to watch the turtles, ducks, lizards, etc.
- Area is quiet at night and is nice for a quiet vacation - it's situated in the middle of the Park Shore neighborhood
- Cupcake the cat is sweet and comes when you call her name (walk out of the pool area and call for her, she usually comes out!)
- Large rooms and a large balcony - fully furnished kitchen
- I would not pay full price to stay here but felt it was a great deal with the Groupon.
- Bottom line is this is an apartment complex that's been renovated and renamed. There are definitely some people living here full time. There's nothing wrong with that except it really doesn't meet the definition of a "resort" to have year-round residents mixed in with vacationers. They should be more up front about this on their website.
- The first night we stayed there was construction all around us early the next morning. We did our best to ignore it but it woke us up the second morning again and we called the front desk about it. Other condo owners were having work done and the front desk could do nothing about it but move us to a new room. They did upgrade us to the nicer two bedroom option which was nice of them, but we had to move our stuff half way across the "resort" because of the construction. Once we got moved into the second room we discovered more construction happening near it. They told us they didn't track what work was going on with individually owned units, so beware that you could be vacationing next to remodeling!
- The buildings are older and I would not classify this location as a true resort. Walkways outside the rooms, elevators and parking areas are not maintained very well. Furnishings in the unit are not up-to-date and some of the mattresses (twin beds) are not comfortable. To be fair, the furniture seemed clean, as did the interior of the unit, it was just somewhat outdated.
- Pool is nice but nothing major and does close early - I believe the sign said 9 p.m. Hot tub is tiny and not nearly nice enough to qualify as resort. There are no real activities on the grounds unless you count old tennis courts located behind the units. No restaurants on site and no other activities to qualify this as a resort.
Bottom line: I'd come back again at the Groupon rate but not at full price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst breathtaking flora and fauna, divine scents, and the soul-enlightening sounds of cascading water, Park Shore Resort offers wonderful Naples Florida vacation condos. Immerse yourself in the Naples lifestyle with out 1 and 2-bedroom suites with fully appointed kitchens, living & dining rooms and screened balconies. Play tennis, BBQ on our decks, or relax in the pool or spa. Other amenities include: HBO, golf nearby, racquetball, trolley stop, shuffleboard, volleyball, laundry. Five minutes to world-class shopping, dining and beaches! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Park Shore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Hotel Naples
- Park Shore Naples