All reviews full kitchen bbq area bath condo hot tub large swimming pool publix grocery store within walking distance tennis courts venetian village home from home beautiful landscaping clam pass beach family vacation shopping and dining min drive couple of nights a great place to stay
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have stayed at Park Shore Resort a few times to attend a nearby conference. It is a great place to share accommodation with up to about 5 people. The kitchen in each rental is well equipped, which I value because I like to cook some of my own meals when travelling. The living room in each rental is comfortable. The grounds on the interior are pretty, and the pool is lovely to swim in or lounge around. The staff are friendly. The place is very clean and well maintained.
To give you a sense of its limitations, consider the following. You will not get a beach view at this hotel. It is in a residential neighborhood. The accommodation looks ordinary from the outside, and it probably wouldn't be classed as luxurious by anybody. The staff do not hover to cater to your every request, but have always been responsive and helpful when I have requested something.
I highly recommend staying here.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the park shore resort. The apartments are clean and spacious and furnished with pans, pots and a dishwasher. I have been in other hotels in the area and in my opinion this resort is a great trade-off between price, location and what it offers. Just one minor glitch; the shower faucet was leaking and there were some small ants in the bathrooms, but not a big deal. One major glitch; for almost all the week we were there internet was not working in the room, despite we mentioned the problem to the hotel staff several times, they were not able to fix it. Anyway, the place is very comfortable and convenient if you share it with other two or three people. The kitchen is functional and towels are changed every other day. The resort is not on the ocean and it does not have an ocean front view, but the beach is a 30 min walk and 10 min drive. There is also a supermarket very close around the corner from the resort. I also suggest big moma bicycle for renting bikes (15 min walk from the hotel). Not too far from the hotel there is a nice walking path with ocean view. The place is also very quite, during the day and at night and it has a spacious balcony with protective mosquitoes nets where one can have dinner or breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Park Shore Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Mart2013,
Thank you for choosing Park Shore Resort for you recent stay in Naples. We appreciate your taking the time to give us your feedback. All guest feedback is extremely helpful as it helps us to improve our guest services. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the large in-room kitchens, our proximity to the beach, shopping and dining. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

my family and I stayed for 7 nights. it was a wonderful experience,the bed was confortable,the kitchen had anything i needed to prepare diner( except the food). the balcone was large. the atmophere was exceptional. i loved this place and we are looking foward to go back on august. i totally recomended this place with family. my daughter enjoy a lot.

Date of stay: May 2013
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Park Shore Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Chichi1930,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Our large rooms with full kitchens really make you feel as if you're at home instead of a hotel room. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future. Safe travels.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We have stayed at PSR several times. It is perfect for our needs, being centrally located and with a number of restauarants with a few minutes walk if we didn't fancy driving or getting a taxi down town. The property itself was built in the 1980's but it is well maintained. There is also a refurbishment planned of the rental units in the coming months that will keep the standards high, not that they have slipped ! The staff are friendly and helpful. Naples itself is fantastic. Just fantastic !!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Park Shore Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Mike S,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review. We appreciate your kind words! I'm happy to hear you continue to enjoy your experiences with Park Shore Resort. We strive to give each guest a memorable experience. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon. Safe travels

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

This Resort is absolutely nice,peaceful,clean,etc...I totally recomend it i lived it i will certainly be coming back next fall!:) The units are like an apartment all are well kept and equipped with everything basically you just need to check in and go buy your groceries and cook in the unit kitchen has everything in it from plates to blender The front desk people are very Nice and very Polite they have a great Costumer Service.

Date of stay: November 2012
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Park Shore Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Duke02-06,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at Park Shore Resort. I'm happy to hear we could make you feel at home during your time here. Our goal is to make each guest feel completely comfortable. I'm glad our staff was able to take great care of you. I will pass along your kind words to them. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.