Park Shore Resort
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Courtyard Naples(Naples)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchengrilling areabath condohot tubsun deckwithin walking distancetennis courtsvenetian villagesecond bedroompull out couchfamily vacationlarge poolbeach towelswasher and dryertamiami traila great place to staynice stay
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This was a perfect unit for myself ,my mom, my sister and her husband. The unit was spacious with separate sleeping areas for all. We had a 2 bedroom 2 bath with sleeper sofa that was extra comfy. The large screened in porch offered a great relaxing spot for reading. The grounds are beautiful and kept immaculate by staff. Great grilling area with 6 extra large gas grills and lots of tables with umbrellas, perfect for picnicking or dinner with a bottle of wine. Large heated pool. The resort is located very close to beach parks, shopping and entertainment. Everything is just a short drive away. Publix and Walgreens restaurants, bakery and post office within walking distance. The lighting at night makes for a beatiful evening stroll. Units are nicely furnished and kitchen has all the necessities. Would glady return again!

Room Tip: The interior of this resort is beautifully lanscaped with pleasant views all around. We were at the far end by the waterfall. Although we could not see the waterfall the fountain at the top was in full view and the sound of the cascading water very relaxing. Limited views of the interior grounds but very private and quiet. We were on the 2nd floor room 224
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank scorpiodlm
Management response:Responded April 22, 2013

Dear Scorpiodlm,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. All guest feedback is very important to us as it helps us improve our property and services. I'm happy to hear that you and your family had a fantastic stay with us at Park Shore Resort. I agree with you, taking a walk around the grounds at night is beautiful, one of my favorite things to do. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Its was only for a weekend, but it was great! The resort is lovely, the room is very spacious and had everything we needed. The view from the room was beautiful and the pool area breath taken. I just wish the restaurant was opened.
Overall it was a great experience. My 7-year-old boy didn't want to leave.
We sure are coming back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Vanessa B
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Park Shore Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Vanessa B,
Thank you so much for giving us your kind comments. Nothing makes us happier than hearing that our guests had a great experience while staying with us. Our staff truly strives to make sure every guest has a fantastic time. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here days leading up to my wedding. All of my guests stayed here and loved it. Great rooms- small condos. Great value! We are planning on staying again for my brothers wedding in July. The tiki bar restaurant has excellent food and even better service! The staff is friendly and accommodating. The pool is great and perfect location. I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Rachel S
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Park Shore Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Rachel,
We are so happy you had a great experience with Park Shore Resort. Congratulations on your wedding! While the Island Pub restaurant is now closed, there are several fantastic restaurant within walking distance. I will let our staff know your positive feedback, they truly do work hard to make sure every guest has a memorable experience. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We just got back from staying at the Park Shore Resort and we loved it. I went to Naples with my husband and two children ages 4 and 6. The grounds are beautiful and it seems as if you are on a secluded island. The resort is very clean and well maintained. My children loved swimming in the pool, playing tennis, and looking at all the nature around the resort. I do wish they had organized activites for the children and families. There were a lot of families with small children during the time I stayed.

The rooms are a bit outdated. However, the rooms are very large compared to other condos I have stayed at. We only had a one bedroom for the four of us and that was plenty of room. Neither of the showers work very well, but we managed just fine. We never saw any bugs in our room, and believe me I looked!

You can not beat the location of this place either! It was within walking distance to many things and short driving distance to the Children’s Museum, the Zoo and all the beaches.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank saraelwod

Dear Saraelwod,
Thank you so much for choosing Park Shore Resort and for giving us your feedback. We use all guest comments to improve our property and services. I'm happy to hear you had a great time in Naples and enjoyed our large rooms. Guests love how Park Shore makes you feel like your at home and not at a hotel. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We spent the month of Feb. 2013 at Park Shore and enjoyed our stay. We had a one bedroom two bathroom condo that was well-equipped - a 3 star unit.
The grounds are spectacular - well kept with beautiful plantings. There is a center island, surrounded by a lagoon. On the island are a big swimming pool, a waterfall and small stream.
Access is via wooden bridges. Ducks, turtles and fish abound in the lagoon.
Staff was helpful and handled all our concerns immediatley.
Very nearby is an excellent plaza with 6 restaurants, Publix and Walgreens etc.

Room Tip: Units facing south get a lot of sun on the unit's patio.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VicDAmico
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Park Shore Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear VicDAmico,

Thank you for taking the time to review and comment on your stay at Park Shore Resort. I pleased to hear you took advantage of the pool as well as found your room comfortable. I apologize that our restaurant is no longer open, but glad to our staff was so friendly. We look forward to serving you in the future.

General Manager, Park Short Resort