We spent five relaxing nights and days at LaPlaya during the first week of the new year. Upon arrival we were quickly welcomed by the valet and bell staff. At the front desk check-in we were upgraded to a third floor room in the Beach House. This room was spacious with a small couch at the foot of the king bed, large dresser with full mini-bar, 40" LCD TV, and double glass sliders out to a brick tiled balcony. The room was nicely furnished in traditional Florida style. In general the room furnishings were not new, but were clean and in very good condition. The bed had pillowtop mattress, lightweight bedding, and was comfortable. The marble tiled bathroom included high quality spa bath products, bathtub with shower, and soft thick towels. There were waffle cotton bath robes in the closet.
We had a great view from our balcony. The Beach House is only steps away from the sand and surf. We left a slider open at night and let the sound of the waves put us to sleep. The staff at the beach was friendly and well trained. They set us up with chairs, table, and umbrella in the perfect location. Servers on the beach were very attentive and quick to bring refreshments and food from the beachside Tiki Bar.
The entire property, including pools, spa, and fitness center, is well cared for. We ate daily breakfast and dinner on one night at the restaurant Baleen. The staff was pleasant and accomodating. The chef's special "surf and turf" with lobster and seared tuna was exceptional. We also had a good lunch and played golf at the nearby LaPlaya golf course. The large club house looked new with excellent facilities and staff. There was a light rain on the day we played golf and we had the course to ourselves. The course is challenging with doglegs and contoured fairways that give it a links feel. Course conditions were very good with smooth and true rolling greens.
Simply put, LaPlaya has the attentive staff, unmatched location, facilities, and ammenities for a luxurious stay without the stuffiness, glitz, or glam of the larger mega luxury resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only luxury Naples Beach resort on the Florida Gulf Coast rivals the elan of South Beach and promises an experience of rejuvenation, whether under a white cabana, by a cascading-falls pool, through the fine cuisine at Baleen Naples, in exotic SpaTerre, out on our Bob Cupp golf course, or simply in your guestroom. Sip a margarita on the sand in front of this beautiful beach resort and discover the breathtaking beauty of the gulf beaches in southwest Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Naples Florida
- Naples La Playa Beach
- Playa Beach Hotel
- Naples La Playa Resort
- La Playa Beach Resort Naples
- La Playa Resort Naples
- Laplaya Beach And Golf Resort