My fiance and I traveled to Naples Florida for a little R&R. I have to say I did extensive research, of course using Trip Advisor before making my decision. It was one of the best vacations I have had, especially since I had just come back from my trip to Punta Cana -take a look at that review. Our flight was an experience because we were supposed to leave at 9am and did not leave until 7pm. I was so worried about our reservations at the resort so I called to let them know what was happening with our flight. The staff was so understanding and apologetic about our mishaps and they assured me that everything would be ready for us no matter the time we came in. Needless to say, we came in close to 1am and the staff at the reception desk were so friendly and accommodating. They quickly checked us in so we could get a little rest.
The following morning we went to to the pool area to get some sun and the pool staff was just as friendly. They set up our chairs and set out our towels and took our food orders. They were extremely attentive to all our needs. They were all so professional and catered to their guests.
The following days it thunderstormed while we were out at the pool area - they offered us a cabana and even with the rain drenching them, they continued to serve all the guests that were waiting out the rain - talk about dedication to their jobs.
The rooms were a little older but very clean and very comfortable. The food, especially at the pool area, was fabulous!!! I recommend the cheeseburger and the chocolate banana shakes - to die for!
Definitely take advantage of a trip to Naples you will not be dissappointed by any means. There is so much to do like shopping at premier stores, eating out, miniature golf and definitely alligator tours. This was a great vacation and I plan to go again soon. I will definitely make another reservation at LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort it was money that was very well spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step onto the beach from your private oceanfront guestroom at one of the best Naples, Florida beach resorts. Be greeted by cloudless skies, sparkling turquoise waters and white sandy beaches every morning at our Florida beach resort. As a guest of LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort, this image of paradise is your daily reality. One of Florida's finest resort hotels, LaPlaya rests between the Gulf of Mexico and picturesque Vanderbilt Bay, offering guests a rare chance to experience South Florida's tropical beauty from front-row seats. Compared to most luxury Florida resorts, LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort reflects the contemporary lifestyle and easygoing attitude of South Florida. LaPlaya Beach Resort is a place where guests can truly feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Naples Florida
- Naples La Playa Beach
- Naples La Playa Resort
- Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Beach Resort Naples
- La Playa Resort Naples
- Laplaya Beach And Golf Resort