LaPlaya could not have given us a better wedding experience! If the spectacular scenery wasn't enough, they have the best staff ever! I could not say enough wonderful things about this hotel! I thought the best way to explain it was to forward my thank you letter to the hotel for you all to read:
We were recently married at your beautiful resort (11/16/12) and we really wanted to let you know how truly wonderful our entire experience was and how absolutely impressed and amazed we were by all of your wonderful staff! Words cannot express how perfect and kind and just awesome everyone was! They made the entire stay and wedding better than perfect for us, our family and friends!
Of corse it all has to start will Julie Germer. She is the most amazing women to work with! She always made me feel like I was her only priority! She was always so helpful and so sweet! I could not have ever done this wedding without her! Her attention to every last detail and her ability it make it happen was just incredible! I cannot say enough wonderful things about how great she and your fabulous staff made our wedding! Everything went more perfect and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined!
From the moment we first started arriving with what felt like giant loads of wedding essentials. Adam was phenomenal! Lee and all your wonderful bell hop staff made us feel so at home. I wish we had been able to get all of there names because they we all so wonderful and they all worked so hard! We honestly felt bad about all the loads of things we were bringing and all the work we were making them do. But they never even blinked an eye! They were so kind and so nice! They always made us feel like there was no job to big, and there was nothing they couldn't handle for us with a smile! Just amazing people! Everyone one of them! Great group of guys!
About those valet guys! They too, were just top notch, above and beyond! There is nothing they wouldn't have done for us! Mark was amazing! They always made us feel like we were the only ones in the resort! The whole team was great from Doug and Spase, to Steven and Gavin! You couldn't ask for better people to be greeting your guests! Absolutely fantastic! Couldn't have asked for a better group of guys!
The majority of our time with family and friends at your resort was spent Beachside and at the tiki bar. Wow! I could not write a nice enough letter to explain how much we loved your staff and how much they added to the experience for us and our family and friends! Johanna was more than wonderful! What a great person! Again, she also made us feel like there was nothing she wouldn't do to make our stay perfect! Rob and Chris couldn't have been more friendly and more fun! I can't tell you how much we all loved sitting up there chatting with those guys! What a blast for everyone! Most of us had more fun at your resort, than any other time in our lives! What an awesome experience for us all!
On the beach, Billy, Daniel and Corey were remarkable! What a fun, great group! For all the wonderful hours we spent in those chairs, we never once had to look for one of them! They were always right there, anticipating our every need! Some days we were on the beach for hours and hours. They never missed a beat! They were so nice, and they worked so hard for us!
And a special thank you to Robert (head security) for always being there to make sure everything ran smoothly! Great guy!
When we left your resort and said goodbye to the staff we truly felt like we were saying goodbye to friends. Words can never really explain the magical time we all got to share at your resort and we can't thank you enough for having the best staff you could ever ask for! The entire trip was just amazing and everyone had such a great time! All of our family and friends are talking about coming back every year to celebrate our anniversary with us! We can never thank you all enough for the wonderful experience! You will definitely be seeing us again!!
I would never get married anywhere else! Remarkable experience! It was better than we ever thought it could possibly be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step onto the beach from your private oceanfront guestroom at one of the best Naples, Florida beach resorts. Be greeted by cloudless skies, sparkling turquoise waters and white sandy beaches every morning at our Florida beach resort. As a guest of LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort, this image of paradise is your daily reality. One of Florida's finest resort hotels, LaPlaya rests between the Gulf of Mexico and picturesque Vanderbilt Bay, offering guests a rare chance to experience South Florida's tropical beauty from front-row seats. Compared to most luxury Florida resorts, LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort reflects the contemporary lifestyle and easygoing attitude of South Florida. LaPlaya Beach Resort is a place where guests can truly feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Naples Florida
- Naples La Playa Beach
- Naples La Playa Resort
- Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Beach Resort Naples
- La Playa Resort Naples
- Laplaya Beach And Golf Resort