Perfect stay!!!The hotel is very comfortable,large rooms,mine with a beautiful view to the ocean.The hotel beach is very quiet,and the staff provided everything,like chairs,towels and so on.By the way,the staff is amazing!!!Adam,the bell captain was great!!!
I had just a minor/tiny issue:I had to charge my cell phone and I needed an adapter.I called front desk and an employee came to our room to bring one.This one was not working,so I went to the front desk and asked for another one.There was just one available,the same one that was sent for me.The front desk employee told me to go to Wal Mart to purchase one,since the gift shop was closed.It was midnight.What I dont understand is that why a hotel with so many foreigners guests have just one broken adapter for everybody!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only luxury Naples Beach resort on the Florida Gulf Coast rivals the elan of South Beach and promises an experience of rejuvenation, whether under a white cabana, by a cascading-falls pool, through the fine cuisine at Baleen Naples, in exotic SpaTerre, out on our Bob Cupp golf course, or simply in your guestroom. Sip a margarita on the sand in front of this beautiful beach resort and discover the breathtaking beauty of the gulf beaches in southwest Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Jetsetter, Reservation Counter, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Naples Florida
- Naples La Playa Beach
- Naples La Playa Resort
- Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Beach Resort Naples
- La Playa Resort Naples
- Laplaya Beach And Golf Resort