“Most comfortable bed!”

Bayfront Inn 5th Ave
Ranked #32 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed June 8, 2006

The Bayfront Inn on Fifth has a great location, even though it is not beachfront. It sits looking out on a nice bay, with small docks for boats. Has a lovely bar/patio area to sit in the evening and have a cocktail.

My husband & I stayed here with our two-year old, and it was a great place to keep him occupied - looking at boats, walking over to Tin City (under the highway along a path), and even swimming in the pool. The pool area would be my only criticism - the pool was cool (though it said heated), the hot tub looked scuzzy (we didn't even set foot in it), and the pool area is small, with minimial seating.

The room was great - smaller than some hotels, but more than made up for this fact with the most comfortable beds ever! And great pillows, too - and my husband was ecstatic with the flat screen TV.

The room was very clean, as was the bathroom - and quite pretty, too, with its tile. The sink was small (awkward to wash your face in), but again very attractive, if on the small side. This would probably best be described as a "boutique hotel."

Across the street, in the village, is a wonderful Italian restaurant, and though it is quite nice, we took our 2 year old, and the staff was very kind to us. There is also a deli/breakfast place in the village, a little further down, that has the best quiche!

• Stayed: April 2006
3  Thank colfam

A TripAdvisor Member
North Florida
Reviewed June 8, 2006

I recently stayed at the Bayfront and was very much satisfied. My only regret was not spending more time in my room. I stayed in the penthouse and was very impressed upon entering the room. It looked even better than the photos. The jacuzzi was great. It has electronic controls for water velocity and temperature. A waterjet back massager that worked great I must say. And there is even a light in the water that can change several colors (best viewed with room lights off). The view outside was great and the whole side of the room facing the water was pretty much all window, wich gave a very open feel. No balcony however so we couldn't step outside. Flatscreen television was great and easily viewed from the bed. Bathroom was immaculate you will fall in love witht the glass shower. The water hits you from above and it also has three jets that shoot water from the side as well. No electrical outlets in bathroom that I saw. There is a remote control for the A/C in the room wich comes in handy because you can change the room temp without getting out of bed. The ironing board was not a full size board just a small dorm room type but it served its purpose. Staff was great and checkin/out was a breeze. They DO respect the "Do Not Disturb" sign here, I have stayed at hotels that will still knock on your door in the morning even with the DND sign up. Naples is great to visit if you are trying to get away from the madness of a big city. Its a nice peaceful retreat. Shopping and dining are excellent. I Highly recommend Naples for vacation and I definitely recommend staying here. I give it a 10!

• Stayed: June 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 3, 2006

Just came back from the bayfront (June 2-4). Very nice room and clean. Most comfortable bed and it's in a nice area. Just warn you they do charge for the breakfast even though you may think it's free! But very good deal $7.95. Highly recommended and will stay here next time I'm in Naples

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2006

We loved the Bayfront Inn on Fifth -- everything was perfect! The staff was amazing, the service was extraordinary! We will definitely go back!

Stayed: April 2006
3  Thank hernanoso
Reviewed May 23, 2006

Bayfront Inn on Fifth, Naples Florida
7 night stay (April 29th through June 5th).

The location is perfect to support the night life, shopping, going to various beaches and the finest dinning!

The staff was very friendly, informative and really made the difference.
On the first night we did not ge the room as requested due to a mix up on my on-line booking. We were provided some complimentary items and the following day we were moved to a larger room with an awesome view of the bay.

The entire stay was filled with great service. The hotel was very clean, many new updates have been done. The terrace overlooking the bay and restaurants is spectacular!

I would highly recommend this hotel for it's location, value and staff!

Looking forward to return, you need to check it out!

Reviewed May 22, 2006

The Bayfront Inn is a lovely hotel. We stayed there last year, in 2005 and this time (May 2006) the rooms had been redecorated. We stayed in a suite with a king sized bed and a sitting area. They had brand new 42" HD LCD TV'---my husband loved it. The beds were so comfortable, made up with a down comforter and soft sheets. The bathrooms have a large shower with room for two--no bathtub, and the sink was made of a beautiful green glass vessel. They served a free breakfast in the lobby and offer a small menu for roomservice. The hotel overlooks the bay and a marina. We rented a party boat one afternoon, right outside the back door of the hotel \, and took it for a cruise around the canals that wind through Naples. There were plenty of resturants and shops nearby within walking distance, some were a bit pricey but there are lots of places to choose from if you want to go out to dinner. The lobby is a warm and welcoming enviorment--the hotel owner sat in the lobby and visited with us one evening as we watch the basketball game with friends. The pool was beautiful, but we never went in, we perferred walking on the beach. Right down the street on Fifth Avenue are lots of shops and it dead ends at the beach. This is a great place to stay and the best kept secret in Naples.

2  Thank Texasgirl2007
A TripAdvisor Member
Flower Mound , TX
Reviewed May 18, 2006

The Bayfront Inn on Fifth was a wonderful place for our recent National Leadership Conference. The service, friendliness, and location could not have been better. Everything we needed to make our conference successful was right there! The hotel has been recently renovated and it was beautiful. I appreciated the service of the staff from the moment we booked our reservations up and through our entire stay. The staff was very friendly and a tremendous help in event planning from meetings, to dining, to fun activities. Bayfront Inn on fifth is a great place, and I plan to stay there every time I visit Naples. Try it, you will love it!

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business