“wow! everything is clean and new”

Bayfront Inn 5th Ave
Ranked #32 of 59 Hotels in Naples
A TripAdvisor Member
estero florida
Reviewed January 23, 2006

I was at the Bayfront Inn on 5th this past weekend and it is a nice place! The rooms are neat and clean! The bar area and pool are nice and there is a nice view off the back deck! The food at the outside bar is nice ,,, the people are nice! The lobby is inviting with sitting area and TV's and continental breakfast! NICE CLEAN floors! Bed and linens are all new! The bathrooms are clean (no mold or mildew) ,,, the carpet is clean and unstained! a nice place. It is close to downtown shopping and restaurants(you can walk!)Bayfront (like a plaza) is next door and has some restaurants, Galleries, a cafe and an outdoor bar to visit on the bay! boats and people around, too!

Stayed: January 2006
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed December 11, 2005

hotel was under major renovations when we arrived. very little parking; you could park next to a cement mixer or else park down the street. i parked down the street and my car got damaged. the hotel was full of workers, who started banging first thing in the morning. it was alright until the last day when the casual day laborers started going into our room when we were out, so they could 'finish up their work'. it's a good location and probably would be good to stay at, but when we stayed it was a bad experience. housekeeping was very good. but i don't like people who aren't even hotel employees (the construction workers) going into my room when i am out.

Stayed: November 2005
Management response:Responded January 23, 2006

The multi-million dollar renovations are finally complete! We have successfully upgraded the former Comfort Inn & Marina to Naples only downtown waterfront luxury boutique hotel. My apologies to those inconvenienced during the renovations. This took longer than anticipated and we are all so happy its over! I do hope you will give us another chance to accomodate you.

A TripAdvisor Member
Boston, MA
Reviewed June 20, 2005

I stayed at this hotel in a king city-view room in February 2005. I moved from the Quality Inn becuase it was a more convenient location. The Marina is beautiful and easy walking distance to city center. The pool and spa was very refreshing. The breakfast was fortifying. I really felt like I was in Florida!! (unlike the Quality Inn - - my room was facing a dumpster). I would definatly return if I am in that area again.

Stayed: February 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 24, 2005

This hotel was somewhat different to our normal Florida vacation hotels... Reminded more of a typical "Business" hotel rather than a tourist one. Interesting that it's got such high reviews, nothing special for me... Felt more like I was about to attend a conference, rather than hit the beach :) Nice pool and whirlpool area (although it was RAINING when we were there!). Breakfast was good, and you could sit outside overlooking the marina, which was nice. No safe in the room, which I thought was bad. Very limited TV channels, with no local Weather channel.. what IS the world coming to? :) Reception had a basic PC which you could use for Internet access at 25c a minute. Hotel was clean and tidy enough, but we probably wouldn't stay there again.. too much like a business hotel for us.

• Stayed: May 2005
3  Thank BrAinZ
Reviewed May 18, 2005

This is the second time my wife and I stayed here and it is still very good. This time we reserved a room overlooking the bay and harbor, and the view from our 4th. floor room was worth the slightly extra cost, as we were here two night. Our room was very large with both a king size bed and sofa-bed. It was very clean and appeared to be newly decorated and painted. Our bathroom was small but very clean. Our breakfast was adequate, with a variety of breads, cereals, fruit, sweet buns, and ready-to-toast waffles and french toast. The hotel overlooks a beautiful river and marina and is conveniently located across the street from restaurants and shops in Tin City. The downtown area, with many restaurants and shops is a short three block walk. Parking is very adequate, with both outside parking and parking under the hotel, which is great in rainy or very hot weather. We very definitely would stay here again and recommend it for anyone looking for an above-average hotel at a reasonable price in a great location.

• Stayed: April 2004