All reviews tin city bay view outdoor bar bayview room within walking distance shops and restaurants overlooking the water busy road boutique hotel boat rentals front desk staff nice room close to downtown downtown naples off season old naples baymont
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

The bathroom was rather small and the closet was tiny but we were in town for just one day. The room was nice and the view was great. The Wifi was rather weak in our room on the 3rd floor but I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again as the location was perfect.

Reviewed July 30, 2016

I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Bayfront Inn 5th Ave, during a three day retreat, and I am very pleased with my experience. The rate for the room was great, all of the staff that I encountered were friendly and the bed was very comfy. The location of this hotel is great too. It's only a few minutes away from downtown Naples and the beach. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying here again on my next visit to Naples, FL!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank JayKing7
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of staying, at this inviting hotel. It's located, on the water & has a patio area that allows you to enjoy it. The service was outstanding and very helpful. Rooms had a warm atmosphere and very clean. Bathrooms were top notch.

Room tip: I recommend choosing a room with waterfront view.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Nivea A, General Manager at Bayfront Inn 5th Ave, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Thank You so much for your comments, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest, please come back and see us.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

We had a really pleasant stay at Bayfront Inn. The staff is very friendly and knowledgable. The hotel borders a plaza full of little shops and restaurants. You can rent paddle boards, kayaks and boats on the dock behind the hotel. There is a also a stop for the water taxi behind the hotel. There is an onsite restaurant....the food is really good and you can call the restaurant from your room and they'll bring it up to you. The rooms are clean and luxurious. A nice sized flat screen and fridge and bathrobes if you want to use them. The bathroom had recently been redone and it gave the best shower ever! A bit of a walk of you're headed to the farther end of downtown 5th ave, but it's a do-able walk. There is no valet, it's self parking only with a small lower level parking garage. It's convenient to park as there is an elevator in the parking garage you can take up to the floor of your room (room key access only to the elevator after 11pm). Convenient location, really clean and friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again!

Room tip: Rooms that over look the bay are lovely!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank You so much for your nice comments, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay and it was very convenient for you, we strive to make our guest happy, please come back and stay with us.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

A nice place. Great location. We had a few unfortunate experiences. Our Keurig leaked. I cleaned it up and unplugged it and asked for another one. Someone form housekeeping (NOT our person, who was wonderful) came up Without another unit and argued with me about "trying it herself" I refused, voiced that I was quite familiar unit and not interested in another mess. It was awkward and rude of her. 30 min later I still did not have another unit. We decided to head to breakfast. I brushed my teeth and there was no water! Things can happen...there was an issue and maintenance had turned off the water in the 30 minutes prior to check-out time. Not smart thinking. We went to breakfast, our server seemed new and confused. I then saw the Manager, Nivea, speaking to a maintenance man (who had turned off the water) ans he was Arguing with her! Defending himself! For one: don't argue with your General Manager! Absurd! Two: Don't argue with guests! Nivea came to our table and made a lovely gesture to soothe awkward moments. She was lovely and professional. Front desk staff outstanding, esp Ruth. Tiki Bar dining was wonderful and Bradley and Olivia were top notch. Good food and service. Our room was very nice, completely updated. Great bed, pillows, a/c. Complimentary shuttle to shopping areas. The decor was tasteful and tropical. We liked this hotel and would go again. I truly believe that our circumstance was a fluke.

Room tip: If you are noise sensitive, pay the 20.00 upgrade for a room on the bayside.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank You for choosing us and thank you for your comments, I want to know always were we need to make improvements to make our guest fell at home with us, I was glad to have serve you, I am also sorry for the inconvenience you had, Glad I could resolve while you were here, this gives me an opportunity to make it better, please come back and visit.