“Hated it”

Comfort Inn and Executive Suites
Ranked #37 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed May 8, 2007

This place was completely sub-par when it came to guest satisfaction. Terrible service, lousy accomodations and the front desk kids looked like they were on something.

I couldn't even get decent directions to the beach from these people... the pool was crappy, the continental breakfast was garbage, and they have a so-called chiki bar were they don't even know how to make a hurricane or a rum and coke for that matter!

On top of this all, they charged me an extra $75 on my credit card after I had payed them in cash - I am still disputing this with my bank and hope I don't have to get my lawyers Walter, Feinstein and Goldman on this one.

Stayed: May 2007
1  Thank ManfromLauderdale

Reviewed March 5, 2007

In a word; Terrible. If you can afford to, do not stay at this hotel. You will be extremely disappointed. The first thing I notice upon entering my room was the frat party stains on the dingy carpet. Next I was greeted by spiders crawling out of every crevace (a big problem anywhere, compounded by the fact that I'm allergic). The room, though non-smoking reeked of smoke and the door to the balcony did not close properly. I swear I'm being bitten by bugs as I speak. I could go on, but there's no need... Avoid!!!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
5  Thank Travel4DMan
Reviewed February 18, 2007

The photos on their website make this place look nice... it's not. They are attempting to renovate, but the property is old and tired, the lobby dismal, breakfast area is depressing, and the rooms, well, I checked the sheets twice.

The shower doesn't have thermostatic control, and I just about scalded myself when the temp changes from cold to hot in a couple of seconds.

This was one place that I got what I paid for.

Cheap.

Stayed: February 2007
4  Thank VailGal
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 18, 2006

arrived at comfort inn in naples off tollgater rd and i-75,,,,,they allowed us to check in an hour early. people were nice. hotel needs some work. carpets need to be changed. chair in our room looked like someone left mud on it. i called twice,,,,it was never cleaned or removed. after a heavy rain,,a man downstairs from us had to be moved to second floor,,,,,his room flooded. elevators are jumpy......this needs to be checked out by someone. we had a balcony, whick was nice, but no view cause of trees. not really close to any attractions.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 8, 2006

I travel often (business) and had stayed at this hotel previously.

I would highly recommend this hotel. It's clean, quiet and "fresh". Access is easy from I-75.

Staff is courteous and efficient.

• Stayed: April 2006, traveled on business
5  Thank kathyh4
A TripAdvisor Member
Boston
Reviewed March 12, 2006

This hotel should be rated 1 star or less. The rooms smell like smoke, the lamp in our room looked like an animal chewed on it, there were marks, scuffs and crayon drawings on the walls. The staff was unhelpful at best. We ended up checking out two days early and checking into a different hotel.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 10, 2006

Stayed overnight. Spacious, comfortable room.
Easy access to downtown Naples. Better than average continental breakfast. Found access to motel off highway confusing. Get a map of the area.

• Stayed: March 2006