“Excellent!!!!!”

Comfort Inn and Executive Suites
Ranked #37 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed August 10, 2008

When we pulled into the driveway I was sure we had the wrong place. There was a hotel person and her friend sitting on a cart at the front door smoking so I really wasn't sure what to expect. Upon going inside it was very nice and the front desk was very nice. The request to have 2 rooms together was no problem and the rooms were beautiful. The beds were very nice, the rooms were very quite. Breakfast was very nice too. The girls were refilling things constantly. I wish we had more time here instead of just a stop over. The pool looked clean and with the weather being so hot I really could have tried it out. Next Time

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 6, 2008

I was nervous from what I read on Tripadvisor, but I was pleasantly surprised. Checking in went smooth, I asked to see the room before checking in and was given a key to look over my room (King Suite) before I checked in. Room was clean and had a great view of the pool. Large shower with extended shower bar. Pool and hot tub area clean, however the hot tub did not always run immediately but eventually it did go on but we had to wait about 15-20 mins. to get it going, something wrong with the pump. They had a nice screened-in bar area outside. Breakfast was wonderful, the waffles were delicious. Hotel is close to highways and downtown area and beach. Over a great value.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2008

Hotel staff was sleezy, did not feel safe at this property. Staff gave incorrect directions to a restaurant, was eating an ice cream cone at the front desk, and was rude. Felt like I was talking to someone that worked the stock room at a k-mart.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank tiednblklthr
Reviewed January 1, 2008

Just stayed in a suite for a week with my family. The room was clean and spacious. Two double beds with a pull-out couch.

Also there was a stove, large fridge, microwave, pots and silverware that we used to cook our meals.

When we called to have the room cleaned, the maid came right away.

Breakfast included coffee, apple and orange juice, milk, cereal, yogurt, apples, oranges, toast, bagels, muffins, pastries, hard boiled eggs, and cook your own waffles.

Large pool and hot tub were clean, but the hot tub was very hot. We just added water from the nearby hose.

We didn't use the Tiki Bar.

Overall, a good value for the money.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank DetroitDave
Reviewed December 2, 2007

Was a little hesitant to book here after reading other reviews, but am
glad we did. We took the advice of other reviewers and asked for a room on the top floor where we didn't have any trouble with the smell of smoke. The balcony was nice, however with smoking rooms below, we couldn't sit on it while others were smoking.

The room was spacious, clean, and the bed comfortable with plenty of fluffy pillows. While opening the balcony door, the handle came completely off. We contacted the front desk and maintenance came to our room immediately and fixed it. We had a leak in our toilet and water pooled on the floor, and the sink in the other room also leaked a little. There was a "clunking" noise in the night that we couldn't figure out, maybe something on the roof, or water pipes?? Not sure, but it kept waking us up. Also had to unplug the clock radio as it made a loud static noise waking us up. The alarm wasn't set so obviously it needs to be replaced. The pool was very cool, compared to
other hotels, and the hot tub was way too hot.

Breakfast was plentiful, with lots of choices in cereal and breads. Hard boiled eggs, waffles, yogurt and fruit. Overall very comfortable with minor annoyances. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2007

The hotel look nice. The rooms are big! Need some decorations but doesn't really matter. Beds are comfortable, everything is clean. Pool is nice but the spa is really hot. The complimentary breakfast is ok. Moreover there is a review of all the restaurant "carte" in the lobby which help a lot when you want to go out.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 8, 2007

This place was completely sub-par when it came to guest satisfaction. Terrible service, lousy accomodations and the front desk kids looked like they were on something.

I couldn't even get decent directions to the beach from these people... the pool was crappy, the continental breakfast was garbage, and they have a so-called chiki bar were they don't even know how to make a hurricane or a rum and coke for that matter!

On top of this all, they charged me an extra $75 on my credit card after I had payed them in cash - I am still disputing this with my bank and hope I don't have to get my lawyers Walter, Feinstein and Goldman on this one.

Stayed: May 2007