“Consistently great food!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Goodlette-Frank Road
Description: Located downtown in the quaint Bayfront Place, Roy's Naples is waiting to welcome you. Come in for inspired bites and enticing cocktails during Aloha Hour in the open-air bar and for sensational meals in the vibrant dining room that features our signature exhibition kitchen and an exquisite outdoor patio. Blending classic techniques with adventurous Pacific Rim flavors, culinary pioneer Roy Yamaguchi created an entirely new approach to fine dining. The first Roy's opened in Honolulu in 1988 and we've spread our warm hospitality and passion for innovative and creative cuisine around the world ever since. Indulge in one of our spectacular cocktails or choose a glass from our award-winning wine list while you discover the fresh ingredients and outstanding seafood, expertly prepared by our local chefs that made us famous.
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We really enjoyed the appetizer selection, as we prefer tapas style meals. The staff are extremely friendly and layed back.

There are newer reviews for Roy's - Downtown Naples

Reviewed August 17, 2014

The overall experience was extraordinary. Our server, Megan, was prompt, friendly, professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Even provided a fact sheet on a wine we were considering when a taste was not available. Started with Roy’s Original Blackened Island Ahi, a "must-have" at Roy's, either as an appetizer or entree. When one of us dropped a utensil, an observant staff member provided a replacement before I could even react (about 10 seconds?). My wife and our friend had the Roasted Mahi Mahi, one of Chef Noah Bailey's creations and it was excellent. I "experimented" with the Tempura California White Sea Bass. All I can say is WOW! Spectacular! We finished with the hot chocolate soufflé, another must. The service here is a reflection of Managing Partner David LaMarca's leadership. He and Beverage Manager John Krull stopped by our table to make sure everything was satisfactory. The entire staff cannot do enough for you. I have dined at thousands of restaurants, and I've never had better service. I've been here before and had high expectations, and they were still exceeded. Incredible evening!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We were greeted with friendly faces and by name both upon entering the restaurant and by our server. We started with lobster dumplings which are fried with a yummy miso butter sauce. I ordered the scallops with cilantro curry sauce, pork belly and potato mash (STELLAR DISH). My daughter got the short rib with yukon potato whip and broccoli. Sadly the short rib was tough. We have eaten at this restaurant every summer for a few years and always enjoyed everything. I told the waitress who told the manager who was immediately at our table. He comped us our dinner and a chocolate souffle (wasn't necessary to give us a free dessert but very kind).

I still recommend this restaurant hands down!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We reserved a table for our anniversary and Roy's exceeded our expectations for making us feel special. We started out with exotic martinis during their Aloha Hour in the bar area, then moved to a table. My husband ordered the calamari as an appetizer, this was so good! We followed with Caesar salads then our entrees....he had the filet and lobster, I had the braised short ribs of beef. Exquisite food. Not to give anything away, there were many special touches & surprises for this anniversary couple. You won't regret going on your special occasion.

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Our new go-to Naples treat is happy hour, & Roy's is no exception in the great selection. Half price apps, excellent service, & cold drinks. What else do you need? And apparently they choose certain dates when happy hour is available all evening, so don't forget to ask. Sushi roll was great as were the lobster empanadas. Outdoor seating available too.