“Roy's means Awesomeness...”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Goodlette-Frank Road
Description: Located downtown in the quaint Bayfront Place, Roy's Naples is waiting to welcome you. Come in for inspired bites and enticing cocktails during Aloha Hour in the open-air bar and for sensational meals in the vibrant dining room that features our signature exhibition kitchen and an exquisite outdoor patio. Blending classic techniques with adventurous Pacific Rim flavors, culinary pioneer Roy Yamaguchi created an entirely new approach to fine dining. The first Roy's opened in Honolulu in 1988 and we've spread our warm hospitality and passion for innovative and creative cuisine around the world ever since. Indulge in one of our spectacular cocktails or choose a glass from our award-winning wine list while you discover the fresh ingredients and outstanding seafood, expertly prepared by our local chefs that made us famous.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The food and service that we receive at Roy's is usually top notch. This time they knocked it out of the park. Food was exceptional and the service that my wife and I received could not be compared to anything that we have had before. From the first moment we walked trough the door everyone was on point. We had reservations for 6:30 and we immediately asked for a booth and were wisked away to our seats in a blink of an eye. The manager " David gines" came over and introduced himself and made it a point to tell us that whatever we needed not to hesitate and ask. Our server that night was Breanna and we couldnt have asked for a better person to take care of us. Polite, always smiling and made sure my wife and I were very well taken care of. We remembered having a cocktail here a while back named Smithfield Sling. We noticed it wasnt on the menu but the server asked the bartender and hold and behold the drinks were brought to our table. She actually told us that it was the bartenders specialty. Talk about Lucky. Take my word for it, please don't leave here without ordering this drink you wont regret it. Hopefully they will put it back on the menu. Now to the food, the chef sent out a appetizer that wasnt on the menu yet which was a Dim Sum filled with Salmon that was to die for. Thankfully my wife is not a Salmon eater so I have to say that I enjoyed every single one by myself. Fantastic. My wife ordered the Filet Mignon and I swear she didn't need a knife to cut the beef, perfectly cooked and absoluetly delicious. I ordered the Hangar Steak which also was cooked to perfection and the taste was incredible. We finished with there signature dessert, the upside down pineeaple cake that comes with a side of Coconut Ice cream. If I could describe this dessert in one word, it would definetly be " Heaven"..... When in Naples do not leave without stopping here. It will be a meal you wont easily forget. Now to figure out when are we going back... Soon I hope..

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great upscale restaurant. When we arrived, it was happy hour at the bar. Normally I am used to receiving just okay cocktails then at a great price. This cocktail, the Hawaiian martini I think it was called, was absolutely great!
The service was just one of the best you can ever imagine. All personel very friendly, service oriented and very knowledgeable. We loved the food and DO order the upside down pineapple cake as dessert directly when you order your main course.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The food at Roys is always delicious, especially if you like seafood with a Hawaiian touch.
Fish and sushi rolls always taste fresh. They have a great kids menu at a nice price.
Only complaint is the dining room is dark and you cant see the beautiful bay views once you are seated inside.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We did not have a reservation but only waited a few minutes at the bar for a great table outdoors. The sampler appitizer was expensive, but worth it! all the best appitizers, wish I had ordered a whole plate of those ribs. But the fish trio was also delicious! The butterfish has no equal. It comes in a wonderful sauce and is so tender.
Wish they had a bigger Sake selection, but our server brought us a good selection... of the two they offered! lol
So my recomendations are the ribs and the butterfish. You will not be dissapointed!
All together a perfect way to spend our 1st anniversary dinner! Loved it.

1  Thank JWF167
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Roy's is part of a high level chain that started in Hawaii. The food is very well done - with wonderful preparations of seafood. When I asked about the spiciness of the blackened tuna, I was offered a sample, and they brought for the whole table (excellent!), Our friends had scallops and said they were excellent, and we had three different fish which were outstanding. Deserts were also great. The only "complaint" was that our waitress was a bit pushy and tried to move the food too fast (and poured wine too fast as well) until we asked her to slow down, which she did. And this may be because the evening was slow and there were not many customers. But overall, a fine restaurant with imaginative and excellent food.