“Amazing food!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Goodlette-Frank Road
Description: Located downtown in the quaint Bayfront Place, Roy's Naples is waiting to welcome you. Come in for inspired bites and enticing cocktails during Aloha Hour in the open-air bar and for sensational meals in the vibrant dining room that features our signature exhibition kitchen and an exquisite outdoor patio. Blending classic techniques with adventurous Pacific Rim flavors, culinary pioneer Roy Yamaguchi created an entirely new approach to fine dining. The first Roy's opened in Honolulu in 1988 and we've spread our warm hospitality and passion for innovative and creative cuisine around the world ever since. Indulge in one of our spectacular cocktails or choose a glass from our award-winning wine list while you discover the fresh ingredients and outstanding seafood, expertly prepared by our local chefs that made us famous.
Wilmington, Delaware
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Love the food, the service is excellent and the prices are high but worth it! Have to get the chocolate souffl....TO DIE FOR!!!!!

Waynesville,NC & Naples, FL
“Good, but pricey...”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Having eaten at many Roy's around the country, and in Japan, I knew what to expect. We had friends in from Calgary who like Roy's generally too, so we had our first experience at the downtown Naples, FL location. Food is good to very good, if small portions. Pricing is on the high end to overpriced, imo. The Naples location, if full, is noisy and table conversation is difficult, even with an opening 5:30 PM rez. Good service, but it should be...a place to take company, and walkable from 5th Ave area, but I doubt I would return on 'our own'. GL, motordavid

Naples, Florida
“Best Happy Hour in Naples”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Roy's has it all! Great food location and service. Dinner is a little pricey for me but the happy hour is the best deal in Naples! If you get there early enough to get an outside seat the atmosphere is great too. Roy's is one of our favorites!

Orchard Park, New York
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Had a wonderful dinner with friends who had recommended Roy's. Service was very nice and visited the table just enough without crowding us. Appetizers were braised short ribs which fell off the bone. Hot towels were delivered for pre-entree cleanup! Sea scallops, surf &turf and additional ribs were ordered by our table. Nothing was left on the plates. Ordered soufflé while ordering dinner and it was a major hit for dessert.
Definitely worth a night out!

East Lansing, Michigan, United States
“Unbelievable dinner in every aspect”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My girlfriend and I were vacationing in Naples and made reservations to eat at Roy's for her birthday. When we originally made reservations, I said over the phone that we are coming in for a special occasion, and they asked for my girlfriend's name and took our reservation for their patio overlooking the bay. Looking at the weather report the day before our reservation, we noticed the weather wasn't looking great so I gave them a call and they switched us inside with no problems.
When we arrived, we were at first a bit hesitant about the environment inside. It was a bit louder and busier than we were expecting, but it wasn't anything that was going to make us leave. However, when we were seated, we were brought into a separate dining room with only about 6 tables including our own, which gave it a much more private and intimate feel. I'm not sure if this was just because they were full in the main room, or if they seated us because of the special occasion we came in for, either way it was very nice.
Our service was perfect. Our server was never far away and she took great care of us. When we asked a couple questions about the menu and appetizer we wanted (Ahi Tuna), she answered them very knowledgeably, then after we ordered, the manager brought us each out a single piece of tuna on individual plates to make sure we liked it. I have never had any service like that before and it really impressed me. (The appetizer was excellent too-I highly recommend it).
From there, I ordered the surf and turf (perfect) and my girlfriend ordered the Roy's trio (the butterfish was to die for). We also ordered their chocolate soufflé in advance, and it came out fresh out of the oven and they even wrote "Happy Birthday Tanya" in chocolate around the edge of the plate which was a very nice personal touch.
Overall, our food and service were both unforgettable. Definitely on the pricier side (about $210 for appetizer to split, 2 entrees, dessert, and 3 drinks each including tip), but I knew what I was getting into when I made reservations. I will definitely be coming back to Roy's next time I am in Naples and have already recommended it to other friends and family who will be in town.