“Great Service”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Goodlette-Frank Road
Description: Located downtown in the quaint Bayfront Place, Roy's Naples is waiting to welcome you. Come in for inspired bites and enticing cocktails during Aloha Hour in the open-air bar and for sensational meals in the vibrant dining room that features our signature exhibition kitchen and an exquisite outdoor patio. Blending classic techniques with adventurous Pacific Rim flavors, culinary pioneer Roy Yamaguchi created an entirely new approach to fine dining. The first Roy's opened in Honolulu in 1988 and we've spread our warm hospitality and passion for innovative and creative cuisine around the world ever since. Indulge in one of our spectacular cocktails or choose a glass from our award-winning wine list while you discover the fresh ingredients and outstanding seafood, expertly prepared by our local chefs that made us famous.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Went here to celebrate my Birthday. The service was impeccable. They really make you feel special with custom menus with your name on it and a beautiful customized dessert. The Prixe Fix is a great deal also.

1  Thank Nancy H

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Husband made reservations for my birthday. Very polite hostess greeted us and showed us to the bar so could have a cocktail. Complimentary appetizer arrived to share which was yummy! We were shown to our booth which was in a quiet area away from others. Another drink, spoke w/ our waiter, Gerald A. who was efficient, polite and did not rush us. He made a couple of menu suggestions. Chef made mashed potatoes for me which were not offered with my entree and after a wonderful dinner, Gerald asked us if we wanted dessert. I asked if they served Creme Brulee and he said no but the chef will make you something yummy. Guess what arrived???? CREME BRULEE!! I felt so special and was so surprised!!! The whole dining experience was WONDERFUL!!!! Forgot to mention the special sheet with my name and the date of my birthday in our menus! Mahalo to everyone at Roy's for making my birthday so very special!! Mahalo to my husband for taking me there! Aloha!!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I met friends for dinner here at their suggestion. We were not disappointed. The staff is friendly and professional. We ordered several different entrees and everything was fabulous. The appetizer for 2 is really something to see and eat. Absolutely the best food here! If you appreciate great food, you have to try this place

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Everything they have is exceptional. If you're looking for a romantic elegant dinner - this is the place. Although it's high end it is great food for the money and food is enough that it can be shared. Great wine list and their chocolate souffle is out of this world.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We decided that we were going to give ourselves a special treat and decided to visit Roys's. Having eaten there in the past(although not in Naples) we anticipated a fabulous meal. We were not disappointed. The next morning when looking over our bill, we noted that we had been charged for two items that we did not consume (one we didn't even order).I know that mistakes can happen but we felt like we were duped by the waiter. (He was so overly friendly!) Went back and the manager said he would credit our account. Really want to call the charge company and have the waiter's tip removed! Turned a fantastic night out very sour.