“Great place for a getaway”

BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Ranked #26 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We like this hotel very much. They said they will once again be a Best Western but we couldn't tell the difference. Everything was great. The room was clean. The people were friendly and the breakfast was very nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are currently under a HUGE renovation to provide a better stay for our guest in the near future. We are still affiliated with BEST WESTERN and still provide the great service we are known for. Thank you for your comments about the property, we greatly enjoy reading these.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

Front Desk Manger

There are newer reviews for BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Spent the July 4 weekend and enjoyed ourselves. Great hotel....rooms clean, neat and well taken care of...with a super friendly and helpful staff starting with Christian and his entire desk crew!!!! Thank you Jim and Dee

Room Tip: Ask for pool side!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We try very hard to please our customers and it fills me with you that we were able to provide you with a great experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me right away. Hope to see you and hear from you again very soon!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

They are a Priceline name your own price hotel that is located near the interstate. Clean, and friendly. Nothing fancy but the normal good, solid quality you would expect from Best Western. Some renovation is taking place this shouldn't dissuade you. The gym is so-so.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you mentioned that we are currently in the process of upgrading our hotel and hopefully you can stay with us again in the future so that we may change the "so-so" perception of us.

Guess what?

We are completely redoing the gym to offer a better experience for our guest. I am certain you'll love the upgrade :)

Reviewed June 10, 2014

What a nice hotel this is! Excellent value and friendly staff! Beautiful pool area and breakfast room. Free breakfast every morning from 6:30 to 10:30. Fabulous housekeeping and front office staff. They make you feel right at home here. Great hotel choice in Naples Florida! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Craig E

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for all your positive comments about our staff.
We work very hard to try to accommodate every guest and its refreshing when we are complimented for our hard work.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went with my parents to this hotel after my aunt and uncle recommended it to us it was simply amazing we were in room 432 pool view amazing efficiency accommodations super comfortable and amazing i enjoyed the pond, the pool, and the spa. The breakfast was to die for exquisite. Amazing Family oriented hotel loved it. I miss it. From Friday-Monday Four days amazing. Thanks to Greg he gave us a beautiful room. Everything is cleaned. Beautiful Kitchenette, Fridge :) Going back next time for sure :)

Room Tip: Get the room in the 3rd-4th floor they have views and some have balconies. Get our room , Room 432 a...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jessy2992

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful comments about your stay at the Naples Plaza Hotel. Greg does a wonderful job with all the staff to make sure you are provided with a pleasant experience from the moment you walk in the front door. All of our even numbers in the property face the back and have a view. It is also very important to note that a request for one of these rooms is provided free of charge. Just one our simple ways of providing exceptional service first and forth most.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good location; excellent breakfast; cordial staff. Rooms need periodic check by maintenance dept to scan for problems. Comfy lobby to relax in or sit around pool area. Towels for pool (at front desk) rather skimpy. Should have full-sized beach towel to cover lounges at pool.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for leaving a review about your stay with us at the Naples Plaza Hotel while visiting Naples, FL. Let me start by apologizing for any issues you may have encountered. We definitely make notes of all the great suggestions you have provided. Glad you enjoyed the pool and I am very happy to announce that it since has been renovated.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have the pleasure of staying here twice a week due to work travel.

Every single staff person is SO FRIENDLY. They all go out of their way to make you feel like you are at your home away from home.

Rooms are extra large and well laid out. They are continually upgrading and adding new things to make it even nicer. Brand new large flat screen televisions are the latest improvement.

I like the COLDEST air conditioning possible, and I have found that these are the COOLEST ROOMS I have ever stayed in anywhere.

The Breakfast room is bright and sunny with all glass doors looking out over the pool and land preserve area. Very pleasant. I often see other guests playing cards or games in this room throughout the day.

The free breakfast includes make your own waffle, hard boiled eggs, eggs and sausage, danish, donuts, breads, cereal, fresh fruit, juices, and coffee. Served 6:30-10:30 a.m. so you can SLEEP IN!

(I have never tried the room service here, so did not rate it in section below.)

The location right off of I75 is terrific. Also only about 4 miles from the beach.

Several restaurants are very close by, and a mall is only about 10 minutes away.

A great deal in a magnificent location. My favorite place to stay in Naples. (I have stayed at the Ritz Carlton and Hilton in Naples, but still prefer this hotel due to the friendly staff, colder air conditioning, and much larger rooms.)

Room Tip: Suites are OUTSTANDING with 2 air conditioners, 2 large flat screen televisions, full kitchen, dinin...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for considering us your home away from home, we truly do appreciate these type of comments. As you very well know we try very hard at the Naples Plaza Hotel to make our guest feel welcome. Better than the Ritz, may I say whoohooo! Very happy to hear all the wonderful comments about our A/C's especially in Florida's summer sun I can just begin to imagine hot this alleviates that problem.