“Great spot for July 4 weekend!!!”

BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Ranked #23 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Sebring, Florida
“Great spot for July 4 weekend!!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Spent the July 4 weekend and enjoyed ourselves. Great hotel....rooms clean, neat and well taken care of...with a super friendly and helpful staff starting with Christian and his entire desk crew!!!! Thank you Jim and Dee

Room Tip: Ask for pool side!!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We try very hard to please our customers and it fills me with you that we were able to provide you with a great experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me right away. Hope to see you and hear from you again very soon!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

Naplesplazahotel@yahoo.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Long Beach, Mississippi
Reviewed June 16, 2014

They are a Priceline name your own price hotel that is located near the interstate. Clean, and friendly. Nothing fancy but the normal good, solid quality you would expect from Best Western. Some renovation is taking place this shouldn't dissuade you. The gym is so-so.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you mentioned that we are currently in the process of upgrading our hotel and hopefully you can stay with us again in the future so that we may change the "so-so" perception of us.

Guess what?

We are completely redoing the gym to offer a better experience for our guest. I am certain you'll love the upgrade :)

Bryn Mawr, United States
Reviewed June 10, 2014

What a nice hotel this is! Excellent value and friendly staff! Beautiful pool area and breakfast room. Free breakfast every morning from 6:30 to 10:30. Fabulous housekeeping and front office staff. They make you feel right at home here. Great hotel choice in Naples Florida! Highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Craig E
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for all your positive comments about our staff.
We work very hard to try to accommodate every guest and its refreshing when we are complimented for our hard work.

Miami, Florida
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went with my parents to this hotel after my aunt and uncle recommended it to us it was simply amazing we were in room 432 pool view amazing efficiency accommodations super comfortable and amazing i enjoyed the pond, the pool, and the spa. The breakfast was to die for exquisite. Amazing Family oriented hotel loved it. I miss it. From Friday-Monday Four days amazing. Thanks to Greg he gave us a beautiful room. Everything is cleaned. Beautiful Kitchenette, Fridge :) Going back next time for sure :)

Room Tip: Get the room in the 3rd-4th floor they have views and some have balconies. Get our room , Room 432 a...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jessy2992
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful comments about your stay at the Naples Plaza Hotel. Greg does a wonderful job with all the staff to make sure you are provided with a pleasant experience from the moment you walk in the front door. All of our even numbers in the property face the back and have a view. It is also very important to note that a request for one of these rooms is provided free of charge. Just one our simple ways of providing exceptional service first and forth most.

Coconut Creek, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good location; excellent breakfast; cordial staff. Rooms need periodic check by maintenance dept to scan for problems. Comfy lobby to relax in or sit around pool area. Towels for pool (at front desk) rather skimpy. Should have full-sized beach towel to cover lounges at pool.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for leaving a review about your stay with us at the Naples Plaza Hotel while visiting Naples, FL. Let me start by apologizing for any issues you may have encountered. We definitely make notes of all the great suggestions you have provided. Glad you enjoyed the pool and I am very happy to announce that it since has been renovated.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have the pleasure of staying here twice a week due to work travel.

Every single staff person is SO FRIENDLY. They all go out of their way to make you feel like you are at your home away from home.

Rooms are extra large and well laid out. They are continually upgrading and adding new things to make it even nicer. Brand new large flat screen televisions are the latest improvement.

I like the COLDEST air conditioning possible, and I have found that these are the COOLEST ROOMS I have ever stayed in anywhere.

The Breakfast room is bright and sunny with all glass doors looking out over the pool and land preserve area. Very pleasant. I often see other guests playing cards or games in this room throughout the day.

The free breakfast includes make your own waffle, hard boiled eggs, eggs and sausage, danish, donuts, breads, cereal, fresh fruit, juices, and coffee. Served 6:30-10:30 a.m. so you can SLEEP IN!

(I have never tried the room service here, so did not rate it in section below.)

The location right off of I75 is terrific. Also only about 4 miles from the beach.

Several restaurants are very close by, and a mall is only about 10 minutes away.

A great deal in a magnificent location. My favorite place to stay in Naples. (I have stayed at the Ritz Carlton and Hilton in Naples, but still prefer this hotel due to the friendly staff, colder air conditioning, and much larger rooms.)

Room Tip: Suites are OUTSTANDING with 2 air conditioners, 2 large flat screen televisions, full kitchen, dinin...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for considering us your home away from home, we truly do appreciate these type of comments. As you very well know we try very hard at the Naples Plaza Hotel to make our guest feel welcome. Better than the Ritz, may I say whoohooo! Very happy to hear all the wonderful comments about our A/C's especially in Florida's summer sun I can just begin to imagine hot this alleviates that problem.

Candolim, India
Reviewed May 27, 2014

My husband and I traveled to naples during the recent memorial weekend. The hotel stay was better than I expected. This property is an old and rather large property. So it has the potential to be a disaster but it was far from a disaster.
The good things are as follows: We got a room with a kitchen. It had the necessary items and it was very handy. The room was really really clean. We suffer from allergies so we can tell when something is dusty. The room had a clean smell to it and it was in pristine condition. the bathroom was nice and clean as well and well stocked with shampoo, soap and towels of all sizes. The TV was a flat screen. the room had a nice little balcony. Check in was quick and room was ready at 3 pm sharp. Complimentary hot coffee all day with creamer dispenser! The breakfast was ok but definitely more that i expected. The pool looked ok. But i hate pools so i can't really say much about it. The room was quiet, our sleep was restful, the bed and the linens were comfy. The cleaning staff was so friendly and hardworking. Only this was can a hotel be so nice and clean.

The not so good things: At check in we were assisted by an unfriendly clerk that was ready to go home. I will not mention any names! As we were on the counter all he can think about was if his relief (fellow employee) had arrived and he could go home. I totally get it... we all want to go home at the end of our shift but being unfriendly and not smiling and making any eye contact is not a good thing when you work at the front desk of a HOTEL!!! I asked him a simple question and he answered in a dry way. Totally not needed. The breakfast could include some other healthy items. Not all of us eat junk... (hence the need for the kitchen to make my own food) and there could be more tables for breakfast. the are is big enough for it. The lake at the back is nasty but its not deal breaker. The parking lot should be monitored because at night there were guests that were drinking and smoking pot in the parking lot... NOT GOOD.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank claunatvel
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Thank you for completing the Review regarding your recent stay at our property.

First, I am so sorry for the experience you encountered at check in. This is not the way we want to be viewed as a way of conducting business. I can not express enough of regret in the situation and can only sympathize in the way you were treated. I can guarantee this is an isolated event and in no way reflects the way we care for and treat our customers. I will be bringing the review up in our next Front office meeting and assure you this wont happen again.

PLEASE reach me at the hotel at your earliest convenience so that I may gather more information on your stay and try to rectify the issue.

Front Office Manager