“great”

BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Ranked #26 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Front desk was great the place was very clean always seeing some one cleaning room was great. The water could of been hotter but, was ok. Hall had no power was very dark in hall called front desk and they did put a lamp in the hall Breakfast good lot of variety. We ha a great time. Keep up good work

Room Tip: Very good location quiet
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Thank you for leaving a comment about your stay at the Naples Plaza Hotel. First and forth most let me apologize about the hall light issue. We did have a breaker in the hall go out and maintenance was able to fix it with little inconvenience to our guest. I want to thank my front desk employee Daniel for quickly thinking of putting lamps in the hall way to light up the hall while the other lights regenerated. This is a small reason why our staff go above and beyond to try to fix any issue. Beside that,I was glad to read that you enjoyed your stay.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

hotel staff is great. nice spacious rooms. great place. we had a great time. breakfast was delicious eggs sausage lots of delish pastries great coffee.. fruit salad was also great.
Desk Manager Chris the nicest person you can meet .

Room Tip: room 358 is awesome. over the top spacious
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave such a nice review about our property. I am so happy to read all the delightful comments you made about the property and its staff. We really do try our very best to make our guest feel at home while away from home and treat them more like family. A very personal thank you from me as well for the comment made about me, I truly enjoy helping while you enjoy this wonderful town. I have lived here for over 25 years and its a wonder how great the city really is.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We went there for a swimming meet. The room was clean, the staff was helpful and the breakfast well presented. We went just to sleep on the hotel and did not use any other amenities. It was well located for our purposes but its not to close to the beach.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for leaving a review about your stay at the Naples Plaza Hotel. We are happy to be a host for The Aquatics Pool and their year round meets. Although we are not right next to the beach, its a short 5 mile drive. Glad you enjoyed our breakfast and other amenities. Hopefully the next time you'll have more time to enjoy the wonderful attraction Naples has to offer.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I stayed one night on my motorcycle ride across to alligator ally hwy 41. staff was very nice and helpful. safe place to park the bikes so front desk could watch them. Room was clean. all in all great place to stay

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while doing the Alligator Alley Harley Run. The Run is one of the most popular with the Harley bikers and our staff very much enjoys being able to provide the help. Here at the Naples Plaza Hotel we try to go up and beyond our guest expectations and am filled with joy to know we were a good host.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

In FL for a graduation, needed suite for extended family. Staff very helpful with our large group. Seemed like a quiet place. Beds were comfy. Suite had minimal kitchen equipment, hard to cook in. Pool a little cloudy. Overall pleasant stay, would stay again. For the price, very happy with our stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving a review. Glad you enjoyed your stay and congrats to the graduate! I apologize about the issue you encountered with minimal equipment in the kitchen. We do offer additional pots and pans upon request and will definitely make a note of letting our guest better aware of this. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

very satisfied with staff , food , room ,and service . Thanks . best hotel for the money in a long while ! FRIENLY staff and excellent breakfast . Large breakfast area , very Nice. A little hard to find street entrance but well worth the small inconvenience.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Sorry to hear you had an issue finding the place. We will try are best to try accommodating future guest with direction to better ensure a great stay. Very happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast which has extended hours from 6:30-10:30. If you ever need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me right away. I am here to help.

239-643-6655 Ext 513
Naplesplazahotel@yahoo.com

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. Staff very nice and competent. Amenities: gym (not so big but ok), pool, free breakfast. The room was big but somewhat outdated. It was clean and the view from the balcony is nice (pond). Overall fine and the price (via hotelcoupons.com) was low. Good quality compareted to the price.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you for pointing out that you felt we were somewhat outdated because we are going through a complete remodel and renovation. Hopefully you can stay with us again in the future so that you may enjoy the updated property :) We here are very excited to continue to offer better services for all of our customers.

239-643-6655 Ext 513