BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$115
$104
Hampton Inn Central Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$98
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Naples I-75(Naples)(Great Value!)
$112
$107
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$159
Residence Inn Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$143
Preferred Hotels
$83
$77
Agoda.com
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
$249
  • Pool
$179
$145
All reviewspine ridgeroom was cleanbest westernswaffle houseconvenient locationbagelsstayed one nightgreat ratethe general managersmall balconyfront desk clerkfirst floorpool and hot tubfree breakfastgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Noisy - but if you have a family of kids you can't beat the price for the room and very abundant breakfast. It was hard to sleep at night because of all of the noise in the corridors and outside our room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Sorry you couldn't completely enjoy your stay at the Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel due to the noise. Wish we could have done more to accommodate you while visiting Naples.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655.

2396436655 EXT 513

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I was in Naples for a week with my family visiting grandparents and had hoped to get a couple of hours of work done each day before the kids woke up. However, the internet was just not good. Most days it wouldn't connect at all and when it did, I would get dropped after a short time.

I called the front desk multiple times and they either said to reboot my laptop or they reset the internet connection. Neither of which changed anything.

I would gladly have paid more for a nicer hotel where the internet works reliably.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

So disappointed you didn't enjoy your stay at The Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel. Since your stay we have updated our internet equipment to double our bandwidth we offer in guest rooms.
Again, I know this does nothing for you now but future guest won't encounter the internet issues you did while visiting our property.

239-643-6655

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This hotel offers more than what you pay for. Rooms are clean, spacious, and have a small kitchenette (including dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, cooking pits,...). Also breakfast is as it should be. However thé asset of this hotel is their bed and sleep quality. Comfy beds and silent nights made we had an excellent night in this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel. We updated our beds a few months ago to all new Serta beds which we are happy to report that guest absolutely love.
Again, thank you for your comments and we appreciate that we were able to accommodate you.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

239-643-6655 EXT513

Reviewed April 2, 2013

All around good hotel for visiting Naples with a convenient location by the Interstate, yet not too noisy. Families will especially like the pool and hot tub, one of the biggest and nicest for a hotel. An added plus is the balconies overlooking the pool area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you enjoyed our spa/pool amenities at our hotel. We keep the pool heated at 89 degrees air round which is a great advantage for our guest. The balconies overlooking the pool and pond are an amazing accommodation we offer and is available upon request.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand

Kind Regards,

239-643-6655 EXT513

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and have thoroughly enjoyed both stays. The staff are all very friendly, helpful and responsive. The location is perfect for us for quick access to the beach and shopping, the new beds are very comfortable and the breakfast is great. The only problem we had was quite often in the morning the WiFi connection was not available or very good.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad to inform that the internet is being upgraded to hold more users on our modems.
With this day in age and everything being on the internet I can understand how frustrating it
is not to log on to a strong connection. WE WILL FIX THE ISSUE. At the Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel we take our guest satisfaction to the highest standard.

239-643-6655 EXT 513